Trip Report "BROOM BROOM!" A trip from a DIFFERENT perspective

Introduction

WARNING: The first three posts will be very text-heavy. I promise there will be many photos after that!

We just got back from another wonderful trip! We attended the Flower and Garden Festival, enjoyed much food and beverage, celebrated a birthday, visited family, and had a fabulous time! This trip was different from all previous trips for one significant reason, which will be revealed later.

WHO: Bee (me) and M (my DW)...and surprise guests
WHERE: The WDW Swan, with a quick trip to visit M's parents in Jacksonville
WHEN: May 22-27, 2018
WHY: To celebrate M's birthday, to enjoy one last trip before our APs expire, and...because we wanted to go!

The original version of this trip was to occur in July to take advantage of M having PTO for July 4. It was all booked and ready to go, and we were able to use points for half of the flights and a third of the hotel nights. However, I got offered an ensemble role in The Hunchback of Notre Dame in New Jersey in July shortly after we booked the original trip, so we had to adjust our plans.

And here is the PTR link: One La-ast Ti-ime (Another Swolphin Sandwich!) (This time with POINTS!)

To be continued

Last edited:

bee

Original Poster
Our detached garage burned down a few years ago in the middle of the night. I wear strong glasses but obviously didn’t have them on at night so I woke up and the inside of our house was like glowing orange through the windows and I didn’t know what was going on. I still get nervous if I see any kind of orange light through the trees or anywhere where I don’t know the source, and I prefer to close the curtains and stay inside if my husband is having a big bonfire outside :) I’m okay with little fires outside though or in our wood fireplace (as long as it is completely out when I go to bed :hilarious:).

I’m really enjoying your trip report, as always! It’s nice to have a new perspective on things!
Oh no, that is terrifying! I'm so glad you are okay and it was "just" your garage and not your house!

"My" fire was bright orange as well and it's the color that gets me. I also get a little freaked out if I think I smell smoke.

I have not been on this site for a while, but we are headed to WDW again in August and so I am refreshing. I am really enjoying your trip report, complete with your backstory - so glad you are OK and getting to normal, by the way. Cannot wait to hear about all of the new scooter experiences.
By the way, I LOVE your close-up picture of EPCOT with the flowers on the pond ... very symmetrically pleasing!:)
Thank you! So glad you're enjoying my report! :)

bee

Original Poster
Day 2: Wednesday, May 23 (M's Birthday!)

If you've read my reports you know we are NOT morning people. For those of you who can get up at 6 and leave by 7 to make rope drop at 8 and ride 15 rides before noon, GOOD FOR YOU. We are not those people.

Because of that, and because we had had a long travel day on Tuesday, we purposefully made no plans whatsoever for this morning and didn't set any alarms the night before. We both managed to sleep in past 10:00, and for the first time in...FOREVER (maybe since the fire???) I don't think I woke up ONCE during the night. Thank you, Heavenly Beds!!

We had some very "meh" in-room coffee and took our time getting ready. By the time we left the Swan it was past 11:00 and we knew World Showcase (and the food kiosks!) would be open!

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

As you can see it was a much brighter, sunnier day today. This also meant it was HOT. :rolleyes:

Once again security was easy and we got through the tapstyles quickly. Soon we were here:

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

This would prove to be a morning of hearing the silliest things from other guests. The first exchange was between three guests near the International Gateway.

1: I thought I saw a crocodile at the pool this morning, but it was just two turtles and a trashcan.
2: I definitely saw a crocodile yesterday!
3: Was it a crocodile or an alligator?
2: It was a crocodile, because Florida doesn't have alligators.

:rolleyes:

But on we went...

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

And it was time for breakfast!

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (V) (GF) – $4.25

We actually got two scones and did not share. They were AMAZING. The scones themselves were still warm and the flavors were perfectly balanced between light sweetness and the tartness of the lemon and the berry preserves. This is one of the few food I wish we'd been able to repeat, but ALAS, it didn't happen. :(

It was time for more coffee (duh). We stopped at the Joffrey's kiosk near the UK; as M ordered and I waited in the shade we saw some of the backstages doors/gates open and then QUICKLY get closed by some CMs...

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

The view from below

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

This was a cold brew with cream and I think caramel syrup? It was sweet but not too sweet.

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bccfNlSj1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

Up next: Second breakfast, "These are all stores!" and time for beer!

Last edited:

bee

Original Poster
Day 2, cont.

There was an item we wanted to try in Italy, so I parked by some nice flowers in the shade near the wine store while M obtained the food.

tumblr_p9bccfNlSj1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bccfNlSj1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bccfNlSj1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

And here is where I heard the second ridiculous QOTD:

“These are all stores! I don’t like going in these stores!”

Was this from a small child disappointed to find out that WS has few rides and is mostly films, stores, and restaurants? No, this was said by a grown-(word redacted) ADULT woman. :rolleyes:

tumblr_p9bccfNlSj1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bccfNlSj1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

Playing with Portrait Mode:

tumblr_p9bccfNlSj1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

Food time!

tumblr_p9bccfNlSj1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

From Primavera Kitchen: Frittata di Asparagi: Asparagus Frittata, Mixed Greens and Citrus Dressing (GF) (V) – $7.00

This was better than I thought it would be (I had read some bad reviews) and a decent portion size, but it wasn't amazing and it definitely wasn't worth $7. Some cheese either mixed in or on top would have really made a difference. Oh well, it was before noon still so it was our "second breakfast."

tumblr_p9bccfNlSj1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

Since it was now almost noon and HOT (and it's not like you really need an excuse in Epcot), we decided it was time for beer! Fun fact: I mainly drink red wine or bourbon, and I rarely crave or want beer or even cocktails at home. But in Disney, in the Florida heat and humidity, on vacation? Beer sounds great! M had a special request for her birthday and it can be found in Deutschland.

tumblr_p9bcfzwbj11un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcfzwbj11un92rjo2_1280.jpg

Can you guess?

Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen

tumblr_p9bcfzwbj11un92rjo3_1280.jpg

For me: König Ludwig Weissbier

These were both perfectly refreshing, and M had her desired beer on her birthday. :)

Up next: A lucky boat ride, more snacks, and more drinks!

Last edited:

MegRuss626

Day 2: Wednesday, May 23 (M's Birthday!)

If you've read my reports you know we are NOT morning people. For those of you who can get up at 6 and leave by 7 to make rope drop at 8 and ride 15 rides before noon, GOOD FOR YOU. We are not those people.

Because of that, and because we had had a long travel day on Tuesday, we purposefully made no plans whatsoever for this morning and didn't set any alarms the night before. We both managed to sleep in past 10:00, and for the first time in...FOREVER (maybe since the fire???) I don't think I woke up ONCE during the night. Thank you, Heavenly Beds!!

We had some very "meh" in-room coffee and took our time getting ready. By the time we left the Swan it was past 11:00 and we knew World Showcase (and the food kiosks!) would be open!

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

As you can see it was a much brighter, sunnier day today. This also meant it was HOT. :rolleyes:

Once again security was easy and we got through the tapstyles quickly. Soon we were here:

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

This would prove to be a morning of hearing the silliest things from other guests. The first exchange was between three guests near the International Gateway.

1: I thought I saw a crocodile at the pool this morning, but it was just two turtles and a trashcan.
2: I definitely saw a crocodile yesterday!
3: Was it a crocodile or an alligator?
2: It was a crocodile, because Florida doesn't have alligators.

But on we went...

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

And it was time for breakfast!

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (V) (GF) – $4.25

We actually got two scones and did not share. They were AMAZING. The scones themselves were still warm and the flavors were perfectly balanced between light sweetness and the tartness of the lemon and the berry preserves. This is one of the few food I wish we'd been able to repeat, but ALAS, it didn't happen. :(

It was time for more coffee (duh). We stopped at the Joffrey's kiosk near the UK; as M ordered and I waited in the shade we saw some of the backstages doors/gates open and then QUICKLY get closed by some CMs...

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

The view from below

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

This was a cold brew with cream and I think caramel syrup? It was sweet but not too sweet.

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bc5iKWjh1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bccfNlSj1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

Up next: Second breakfast, "These are all stores!" and time for beer!

BF156D02-D3EA-49ED-8921-07362FAB5601.jpeg
S
Saw this on FB recently and figured it’s appropriate for this post 😂

MySmallWorldof4

Day 1, cont.

We typically visit the major Epcot Festivals every other year, usually Food and Wine in odd years and Flower and Garden in even years. Every F&G we look forward to the veggie spring rolls in China, so we were thrilled to see they were back this year!

tumblr_p992t2YqAb1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p992t2YqAb1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p992t2YqAb1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

I just loved these little round red flowers!

From Lotus House:

tumblr_p9930gBSWi1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

Oolong Peach Bubble Tea (Non-alcoholic) – $6.75
Vegetable Spring Rolls (V) – $4.50

M drank most of the bubble tea as I wasn't in the mood, but I did enjoy the little bit I had. The spring rolls were once again both of our favorite food item from any of the kiosks, and we would enjoy them a few more times throughout the trip.

tumblr_p9930gBSWi1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

I don't know what I was going for with this photo. Trying to be artsy or something??

tumblr_p9930gBSWi1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9930gBSWi1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9930gBSWi1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9930gBSWi1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

Up next: Margarita(s) time!
I enjoyed the spring rolls and cauliflower as well. They were a little spicy for me, but still really delicious.

bee

Original Poster
View attachment 287645S
Saw this on FB recently and figured it’s appropriate for this post 😂
Haha, it's perfect!

So glad you and eveyone at the school is ok. I am glad you went to Disney. It can be a cathartic place to those of us obsessed. I hope you continue to heal speedily.
Oh yeah, we were there the same time.
Thank you! I wonder if we appeared in each other's photos?

I enjoyed the spring rolls and cauliflower as well. They were a little spicy for me, but still really delicious.
Mmm, I could go for some spring rolls RIGHT NOW!

bee

Original Poster
Day 2, cont.

We had a Frozen FP for not-too-much-later, so we decided to say in the Mexico/Norway/China area for a bit until it was time. We rode/walked up the ramp to the Mexico pavilion and parked the scooter so we could go inside and enjoy a little boat ride.

Why was it a lucky boat ride?

tumblr_p9bcfzwbj11un92rjo4_1280.jpg

We got boat number 29 on M's 29th birthday!

tumblr_p9bcfzwbj11un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcfzwbj11un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcfzwbj11un92rjo7_1280.jpg

While I don't dislike the current version of the ride, I do sometimes wish I could go back in time and re-ride El Rio del Tiempo. I only rode it a few times between the first time I visited Epcot in 2003 and its closure in 2007. :( Regardless, it is always a nice break from the heat and sun. :)

From outside the pyramid:

tumblr_p9bcfzwbj11un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcfzwbj11un92rjo9_1280.jpg

We really wanted an iced Viking Coffee at this point, but I guess neither of us had realized that Kringla was under construction, and the temporary kiosk did not serve Viking Coffee. :arghh:

tumblr_p9bcfzwbj11un92rjo10_1280.jpg

HOW MANY TIMES did someone try to order the last beverage and pronounce it...like a word I can't type on these family-friendly forums...to have to prompt the phonetic spelling in parentheses??

We weren't sad for long, though. We decided we would have some spring rolls for "lunch" and then have a Tipsy Ducks in Love for dessert. We grabbed a table in the China QS to enjoy...

tumblr_p9bcjagiQf1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcjagiQf1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

Then we moved outside and I parked in the shade while M obtained the beverage.

tumblr_p9bcjagiQf1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcjagiQf1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcjagiQf1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcjagiQf1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcjagiQf1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcjagiQf1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

TIPSY DUCKS!!!

tumblr_p9bcjagiQf1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

If you don't know, TDiL has bourbon, coffee, chocolate, tea...all kinds of stuff! It's a sweet yet refreshing cocktail.

tumblr_p9bcjagiQf1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

I enjoyed these cool details while we sipped the drink.

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

Up next: We jinx ourselves... :confused:

bee

Original Poster
Day 2, cont.

At some point during the day I was checking our FP times when I noticed that the Frozen FP didn't have its usual icon, but instead had the balloon icon that WDW uses when a FP gets cancelled (when the ride is down, for instance) and it becomes a floating FP.

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

I said something like, "It's almost like they know it will go down today."

WELL WOULDN'T YOU KNOW...

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo4_1280.jpg

-__-

We have only ridden FEA all the way through twice. The other times, either we've gotten stuck on it while it broke down and we had to evacuate, or it broke down before we could ever get on. Alas.

We decided to hang around Norway for a bit in case the ride started operating again.

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

We went into the stave church for a few minutes to see the new exhibit (I parked my scooter nearby and brought my cane inside).

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

LOOK AT THAT MEAD HORN!

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

After a few minutes with just the cane I was pretty tired so we went back outside so I could ride the scooter again, and headed toward WS to use our now floating FP on something that DOESN'T constantly break down. :rolleyes:

Up next: Mostly more flower photos!

MySmallWorldof4

Day 2, cont.

At some point during the day I was checking our FP times when I noticed that the Frozen FP didn't have its usual icon, but instead had the balloon icon that WDW uses when a FP gets cancelled (when the ride is down, for instance) and it becomes a floating FP.

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

I said something like, "It's almost like they know it will go down today."

WELL WOULDN'T YOU KNOW...

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo4_1280.jpg

-__-

We have only ridden FEA all the way through twice. The other times, either we've gotten stuck on it while it broke down and we had to evacuate, or it broke down before we could ever get on. Alas.

We decided to hang around Norway for a bit in case the ride started operating again.

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

We went into the stave church for a few minutes to see the new exhibit (I parked my scooter nearby and brought my cane inside).

tumblr_p9bcmhcvTK1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

LOOK AT THAT MEAD HORN!

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

After a few minutes with just the cane I was pretty tired so we went back outside so I could ride the scooter again, and headed toward WS to use our now floating FP on something that DOESN'T constantly break down. :rolleyes:

Up next: Mostly more flower photos!
Sorry FEA was broken down for you. We rode it on Thursday with no issue. Hopefully the rest of your day went smoothly.

bee

Original Poster
Sorry FEA was broken down for you. We rode it on Thursday with no issue. Hopefully the rest of your day went smoothly.
That's okay, we weren't too disappointed it went down. We kind of expected it, TBH. Glad it didn't break down for you!

:depressed:hated this drink during our drinks around the world challenge. I'll leave ALL the TDiL for you and M on your next trip now LOL
Haha, to each their own! Glad there will be more for me and M to enjoy. :hungry:

bee

Original Poster
Day 2, cont.

After our Frozen misadventure, we headed toward FW via the walkway by the Odyssey.

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

Mexico flowers on the way

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

MONORAIL!!!

tumblr_p9bcq4xjtz1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo2_1280.jpg

People working on the plants!

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo5_1280.jpg

M: You already took a picture of Daisy.
Me: Yeah, but not from THIS angle!

Now, here's a guessing game. Where are these paintings found? You'll probably only know if you have used the elevator to ride a particular ride.

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo7_1280.jpg

Outside The Land elevators!
tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo8_1280.jpg

We used our floating FP for Soarin'! I of course rode the scooter all the way through the queue as there was no way I could have stood on line for 20+ minutes without a break. At the part where you actually line up to go in the theater the CMs were great about me transferring (especially since I had never done it before!). And we couldn't believe our luck: we FINALLY got to sit in the front row of the center section and the Eiffel Tower was NOT terribly distorted! :D

Up next: Bad guest behavior!

bee

Original Poster
Day 2, cont.

After Soarin' we had a FP for LWTL. Since I was already downstairs I was not going to ride the scooter back up the elevator, park it upstairs, hobble to the escalator, etc., so I just rode all the way through the queue. Once again the CMs were very helpful with the scooter. On LWTL you can either stay in your mobility device during the ride (some of the boats have an open area for wheelchairs, etc. in the back), or you can transfer. A CM asked if I would be transferring and I said yes, and they had me park the scooter and stand on the appropriate row number. Then, at the end of the ride, the scooter was waiting by the exit for me. :)

We were seated in the second row this time, which again gave us a great view of everything. HOWEVER, the guy in front of us was taking FLASH PHOTOS during the entire ride. He kept looking at the camera like it was an accident that the flash went off, but then he either couldn't figure out how to turn it off or just didn't care that he was being RUDE and kept doing it. :mad:

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9bct4SMu51un92rjo10_1280.jpg

GRRR.

tumblr_p9cbrlJEcH1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

Blurry photo, but I always think this house is so cute.

tumblr_p9cbrlJEcH1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbrlJEcH1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbrlJEcH1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbrlJEcH1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbrlJEcH1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbrlJEcH1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbrlJEcH1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbrlJEcH1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbrlJEcH1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

Up next: Even more LWTL photos, and ANOTHER FP disappointment

bee

Original Poster
Day 2, cont.

LWTL continued...

tumblr_p9cbuwq1Ny1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbuwq1Ny1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbuwq1Ny1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbuwq1Ny1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbuwq1Ny1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbuwq1Ny1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbuwq1Ny1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbuwq1Ny1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbuwq1Ny1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cbuwq1Ny1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cby3dS3E1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

After our ride through the greenhouses we had a bit of time before our next FP, so we found a table inside The Land and M got us some ice water to share.

tumblr_p9cby3dS3E1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cby3dS3E1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

Once we had cooled down a bit we made for the elevators once more.

tumblr_p9cby3dS3E1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cby3dS3E1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

Our next FP was for SSE, and as we approached we were greeting by this sight:

tumblr_p9cby3dS3E1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

And sure enough...

tumblr_p9cby3dS3E1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

We took turns using the bathrooms nearby, and decided we were ready to leave the park. But we needed to stop for a birthday dessert!

Some photos while I was waiting for M:

tumblr_p9cby3dS3E1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9cby3dS3E1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

Up next: Dessert!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Memory from waaayyyy back ~

If you pushed floor buttons #2 and #3 at the same time while in the Land elevator, it would take you up to the Passholder lounge (which is above the Garden Grill.)

I have video footage of the lounge on some VHS tape somewhere....now if I only had a VCR!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom