Broken Wheezy

smile

SimplisticHeartfeltDeermouse-small.gif

Monorail_Orange

Well, I've always felt there's at least some plausible reasons for not fixing the Yeti, but an AA like wheezy that is VERY accessible is just unforgivable.
I don't want to venture too far off course, but the vast majority of those reasons have been busted to bits by our insiders. It all comes down to money. They don't want to spend the money to fix something that sadly the vast majority of guests don't even realize is broken.

spacemountaincarlo

I don't want to venture too far off course, but the vast majority of those reasons have been busted to bits by our insiders. It all comes down to money. They don't want to spend the money to fix something that sadly the vast majority of guests don't even realize is broken.
Wait, seriously? I always thought it was structural issues.

Epcot_Imagineer

Wait, seriously? I always thought it was structural issues.
Nope. The structural issue trope is just repeated endlessly by YouTube imagineers... lemme go find my cut and paste explanation real quick.

EDIT: Here is the explanation for @spacemountaincarlo and anyone else who wants to read it.
-Problem is NOT the foundation. (Source 1) (Source 2)
-The problem definitely is too much stress placed on joints within the AA (shoulder, elbow, arm) with the large swipes the figure made. (Source 1) (Source 2)
-The problem with too much stress could have affected the sled. (Source 1) (Source 2)
-The Yeti has been removed 2/3 times in the third shift, and put back. (Source 1)

Monorail_Orange

doesn't everything always?
It does now. But it didn't always, at least not with this company.
"As the original Mary Poppins budget continued to grow, I never saw a sad face around the studio. Even my brother Roy was happy. This made me nervous. And then a horrible thought struck me: suppose the staff had finally conceded I knew what I was doing?" -Walt
"Well, after forty-some-odd years in the business, my greatest reward is I've had the public appreciate and accept what I've done all these years, that is a great reward. I think by this time, my staff, my group of executives are convinced that Walt is right, that quality will out. And I think that will hang on after, well, after Disney." -Walt

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom