Brithday at Disney

JPG

Hi,

Can you get a birthday badge ONLY on your birthday (or is the day after close enough) and what are the benefits of having one?

Not looking to bend or break the rules, just trying to find out what they are.

Thanks so much!!

Pippa

Hi JPG! :wave:

No, it doesn't have to be your actual birthday. I just went to Guest Relations at each park asked for one and, no questions asked, i was given one!
You can get them at Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney West Side, Magic Kingdom & MGM. They're all different except MK & MGMs are the same.

You'll get lots of good wishes from CMs and maybe a free dessert in the sit down restaurants. Have a great day!

Upvote 0

bluefaery

can anyone do me a favor? My boyfriends b-day is feb 3rd and I would love to get a b-day pin from all 4 parks. Living in Texas thats kinda hard to do. My questions is would anyone be wiling to get them for me and mail me them? Please pm me and let me know.

Upvote 0

Deaclaw

You can pick them up without documentation. We took our 3 year old and 6 year old in Sept for their birthdays whichare two days apart. My 5 year old felt left out a little and the CM suggested that maybe it could be his half year birthday"

They will make you feel special. Before the parade in MGM, one of the street performers (Sue?) stopped and made the crowd sing happy Birthday to my daughter. it was unbelieveable.

Upvote 0

coltow

My friend told them that her birthday was on Saturday and we weren't sure what park we'd be going to could she get one early. She only had a minor problem at Studios where apparently they don't have "birthday" pins, but "congratulations" pins.

Upvote 0

Nicole

When I was at MGM in October I got a birthday pin. It's identical to the one they give at MK, so maybe they have stopped giving it out?

Upvote 0
:wave: Hi there

I just returned from a two week birthday trip in WDW. No matter how old you're turning, get one of the pins if you will be celebrating your birthday at any point in the trip. On the first day of our trip, I headed to City Hall in the MK. I was told by the cast member that I had to wear my birthday pin through the entire trip. I put it on, and watched the parade - 3 princes, 4 princesses, and several villians in the parade wished me a happy birthday.

Everywhere I turned, some one was wishing me a happy birthday, guessing my age, and the like. I got wished a happy birthday by the audience at the Indy Stunt show when I got to be one of the extras.

The pins are fun, make great souveniers, and add a little something special to an already magical trip :D

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

I got lots of special birthday greetings etc. when I wore my birthday pin (I swear, CMs would scream it across the park!), but the best by far was that EVERY single prince in the MVMCP Parade made eye contact with me and wished me a happy birthday, as did Santa Claus!! :lol:

Cheesy, but it was just too much fun!! :)

(Oh and I only wore my birthday pin the day before and the day after my birthday... It didn't feel right to wear it the day after.)

Upvote 0

Stitch_Kingdom

i recently spent my 18th there, got the badge, and even after i left the MK and came back the Cm's on the gates sang happy birthday, the big band in main street sang, the queue's for several characters sang as well. it totally made my holiday!!!

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

lawyergirl77 said:
but the best by far was that EVERY single prince in the MVMCP Parade made eye contact with me and wished me a happy birthday, as did Santa Claus!! :lol:

The princesses did this with me too, as did Santa Claus on his big microphone during the Christmas parade. I was in my big cake birthday hat too.

Upvote 0
In one store a cm handed me a telephone and said that it was for me. Goofy was on the phone and wished me a happy birthday. Cheesy, yes, but I was so pleased that they would make that effort for an adult without children. More than pleased, I was tickled pink in fact.

Tink

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I got a free cupcake at Ohana and the guy with the ukele sang happy birthday. My friend got a whole cake at the Biergarten and a cm at the American Adventure called her over to a fun to call Goofy! It was cool, it was her first time at Disney too (and she wasn't that thrilled to go and now she can't wait to go back!)!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom