Bring over one attraction from Disneyland (and where you would put it)

N2dru

Alice in Wonderland. I don't know, demolish something or other. Fairytale Hall, Little Mermaid, it's all good.

When I think about it..Alice in Wonderland dark ride would make a great addition where the Cheshire Cafe is in FL. Sort of create a British enclave with Winnie the Pooh, and Mad Tea Party. Riding a caterpillar around that area would be cool...don't you think?

Brer Panther

When I think about it..Alice in Wonderland dark ride would make a great addition where the Cheshire Cafe is in FL. Sort of create a British enclave with Winnie the Pooh, and Mad Tea Party. Riding a caterpillar around that area would be cool...don't you think?
Not a bad idea, but is the spot where the Cheshire Cafe is big enough for a dark ride?

N2dru

Not a bad idea, but is the spot where the Cheshire Cafe is big enough for a dark ride?
Not sure but maybe build it like they did at DL and place it above and around Winnie the Pooh. They could incorporate the Fantasyland Garden area where Merida has/had a show and maybe alter the path to the wishing well a bit.

Last edited:

JohnD

Bring back Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Perfect space for it in Princess Fairytale Hall (one track anyway. Two tracks would require also removing Winnie the Pooh. Both of these replaced Toads).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom