Bring 'em to DAK!

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
They could even bring on some of the technology (if you could even call it technoology) from the Lion King on Broadway.
BTW for anyone in the NY, NJ, CT, PA area- if you are anywhere near NYC, GO SEE LION KING!!! It is excellent!

i think that the performers and puppets/costumes used in LK on broadway is EXCELLENT... but not for roaming characters at DAK. I think seeing the performer's faces would kill the magic in a way... not like FOLK, where it fits in great... but that Rhino wouldn't be NEAR as cool to me, if you could see the performer's face... but you hit the nail on the head... The Lion King on Broadway is EXCELLENT! (so was Aida... hate that it isn't running anymore!)

wbboy29

mkepcotmgmak said:
that show looks GREAT!

DLP's Lion King show might look great, but trust me its not even nearly as good as "The Festival of the Lion King" at DAK or "The Lion King" on broadway. I saw it and it pails in comparison to the other two.

However, I am very interested to see what Hong Kong is going to do for their version of "FOLK." From what I have heard it sounds amazing. Can't wait to see that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom