Bring back the Chili dogs at El Pirata y el Perico

When i went to Disney on my honeymoon in 03, I learned they took the Chili dogs away from El Pirata y el Perico which right outside the Pirtates of the Carribbean.. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AliceFan

Menu Changes. They changed a lot of things on that menu and they still have plans to change it within the very near future. Also, there was no where to cook the hot dogs, cheese and chili anymore. You could find them in Pecos for a while, but alas, yet another menu change, this one was recent, and they are gone. For a while there was talk of them going to Cosmics, but that will never go through considering they have no more room.

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
jgrnat4610 said:
When i went to Disney on my honeymoon in 03, I learned they took the Chili dogs away from El Pirata y el Perico which right outside the Pirtates of the Carribbean.. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See my signature line.....

Upvote 0

MagliteL13

Okay, I'm a little confused--El Pirata had Chili Cheese Dogs? I know Pecos did but they were taken off the menu when they added the BBQ Pork Sandwhich.

BTW, Anyone tried the new menu at PVH? It debuted on friday.

Upvote 0

DisJosh

Chilli dogs are everywhere in WDW. I don't think you need to worry about not finding one while there. El Pirata y el Perico hasn't even been open in ages anyways.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom