Bridal Portrait

MaxsDad

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have your Bridal Portrait made at the castle? And if so, do you know the cost?

DisneyChik17

If you do a Disney Wedding, it can be your location for the shoot. It's included in the photography that is wrapped into your wedding cost. I am not sure if you can book it separate, but if you go to the Disney Wedding site and use the price calculator on there, I'm sure it will give you an idea.

Tar Heel

When we were married it was a part of our photography package. The session is an hour long and can only be done at 5 or 6 am before park opening. It was pretty cool seeing everything going on while the park is closed.

jen2009

I just got married there in March and we had to pay extra for it. It would have been nice to be part of the package, but they changed things at the end of last year. We had to pay for the Magic Kingdom photo session to get it. It was well worth it, even though we had to be there at 4am because we also had pictures at Epcot. :)

DizneyPryncess

You have to be getting married at Disney to do the photo shoot in front of the castle, unless things have changed in the last 2 years. My husband & I tried everything to book it. Disney helped us with a good majority of our wedding, which took place in our hometown. They allowed us to do the custom mickey program fans & invitations which are usually only for Disney brides. However the shoot in front of the castle was still off limits. :(

I hope that's changed and you're able to book it! If not, we did an engagement photo shoot at MK during park hours. That was really fun too! Some of those pictures at in one of my albums if you'd like to see them. It's a nice alternative option.

TomHendricks

We had to get up at 5am, the day after our wedding to get the pictures done in front of the castle. It was well worth it!

051974-0703.jpg

051974-0761.jpg

disneyliv85

Are you only allowed in front of the castle and main street or are you allowed to take pictures elsewhere? Obviously the castle is the big deal lol just curious! Some people might want some in front of space mountain or something - who knows

TomHendricks

You can go all around, just have to work it out with your photographer before hand. You only get an hour, so you want to know exactly where you want to hit. So after, we wanted more pictures on the beach by the Yacht Club. So we went back there and finished our photo shoot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom