Brewed Tea

MagicRat

Original Poster
Question;

Do sit down restaurants still serve brewed tea, or is it the instant junk from the soda dispensers? Gold Peak doesn’t count as fresh brewed either, that stuff is sewer water.

Shout out E and B.

Shout down management for not reopening between resort boats on Bay Lake.

Happy B Day N man.

monorail81

Question;

Do sit down restaurants still serve brewed tea, or is it the instant junk from the soda dispensers? Gold Peak doesn’t count as fresh brewed either, that stuff is sewer water.

Shout out E and B.

Happy B Day N man.
My experience has been that Gold Peak garbage. I’ve stopped ordering tea at Disney because of it.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Question;

Shout out E and B.

Happy B Day N man.

Most table service has hot teas available, and Joffery's has a good selection of both hot and cold teas (not jugged). Some counter service have Twinings. Starbucks ? Just say no.

dreday3

Question;

Shout out E and B.

Happy B Day N man.

I can tell you in October that Three Bridges and Dahlia Lounge at Gran Destino/CSR both served brewed iced tea and it was delicious!

yaksplat

Trail's End has excellent sweet tea. I think we downed a half gallon. According to our server, that's the only place in WDW that has it. The rest have Gold Peak.

aladdin2007

The scifi today was awful, the tea was water, not even barely brewed, they are obviously trying to get away with not spending on it yet charging for it. Its sounding like this is what Disney is doing property wide now except for a few select locations. And the menu is terrible. what happened to all the fun food and different sandwiches?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom