breakfastsaurus

madhatter

I was wondering if anybody had ever done the character breakfast meal at the Breakfastsaurus (AK)? The Unofficial Guide to WDW 2002 said that there were barely any characters compared to the amount of guests, and that it was very loud. Also, what kind of food is served there? I know that it is a McDonald's rest., and I was curious if they served Mcdonald's fare there.:hurl:

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
We went there for breakfast in November. I wasn't impressed. The characters spent about 1 minute at our table and they ignored most of our group. The food was ok, typical buffet breakfast.

Upvote 0

monorail256

we went about... 2years ago. and eventhough i am not a real big breakfast eater... i found it to be neat. sure.. its a pretty busy place, but we got there gith b4 they closed.. and there was harldy anyone there and the characters were more than happy to stop by and visit! i would reccomend it :)

Upvote 0

goofyaboutwdw

We ate there this past June and thought it was alot of
fun. Our waiter was out of this world good. The characters came around to our table 2 times while were there & it was packed. And they never seemed in a hurry to leave. We set in the back part were it looks like campers. I would go again but we are not big breakfest eaters. It seems this is one of the only place you get to see donald. My kids were 5 & 13 and they really enjoyed it.

Have fun!!!!

Upvote 0
My wife and I eat there every time we go. The food is really good and we have never had a problem with the characters not coming to or not staying long enough at our table

Upvote 0

jazcatsnh

Our family has enjoyed breakfast at Restaurantasaurus on each trip we have been on. There is a wonderful assortment to please even the pickiest of eaters, the staff was hilarious and extemely helpful. Our boys are now 5 and 2 and loved the place, the characters were not in a hurry to leave, and even once waited with us fo my husband and son to return from the restroom. We would highly recommend it.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

We did the Breakfastosaurus in august and really liked it. The food was good, and the characters were really nice (but I guess that matters on who is playing the character). The restaurant theme is also very nice. The only thing that bothered us was the price. 16 dollars per person is a lot to spend on brakfast IMO.

Upvote 0

Demon Snow Dog

I'd recommend it based on these key elements:
1. Only place in all the parks where we met Donald Duck.
2. Our waiter was very funny and entertaining.
3. Didn't feel rushed.
4. Plenty of time with the characters.
5. Wide selection of breakfast foods (cereal, fruit, pancakes, eggs, etc.).

The only downside I can think of is the decor is sort of bland.

Hope you get a good start to your day at AK!

Upvote 0

tercar

We went last July. Had a reservation for 9:30 a.m. My advice would be to get an earlier one as they started clearing up for lunch while we were there, so food selections were minimal. But the characters were great, the waitress was super and the food was good.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom