Breakfast suggestion

tigsmom

Love Kona & Chef Mickey's, but our favorite sit down breakfast is the all you care to eat skillet at the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL; it's a MUST do every trip (sometimes twice).

PolynesianPrincess

Im done with chef Mickey. We did the B-fast last summer and my wife and I both said this was the last time, it was very dissapointing. If you HAAAAVE to eat with Mickey, then OK but otherwise its a waste, IMHO. If you dont mind driving, we ate at Olivias at old key west and it was great. It was quite, reasonably priced and the food was better than any of the buffets Ive eaten at. I will definitely do it again.

You can also find Mickey at Ohana and Tusker House for breakfast! So CM isn't the only place Mickey is and I heard the food is better at Ohana, plus I think it's much cheaper than CM.

My vote is for (character breakfast) 1900 Park Fare. We always have a good time there. For non character meal, I'd suggest Kona. We've never been but weare going when we're there next month. :)

harryk

Of the two you listed, I'd go with 1900 Park Fare. If sticking around the MK area the next would be Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge then off to Kouzzina's on the Boardwalk.
The Grand Flo cafe has always been great - especially if you want a quiet, relaxing breakfast. Service has always been exceptional.

Obi

out of the 2, i think 1900 is great...

one of the breakfast "hidden gems" that was mentioned to me last year, if you are ok not having a character meal, was the wave...

we gave it a try and were really impressed... i would definitely do the wave for breakfast again...

flpropmgr

Another I would recommend is Grand Floridian Cafe. Check out their menu, then decide if it's something you'd like. Personally, I love it.

Philhar-Fanatic

My vote goes to 1900 park fare too! The character's are great, the food was very good. Love the omlet station, they make them fresh with any fixing you can imagine! We like to get in the protein and then go for the sweet stuff and carbs...lol We did Crystal Palace last year and while the atmosphere was great the food for us was lacking. Never done CM for breakfast but we were not impressed at all for dinner!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom