Breakfast recommendations?

Ricegirl24

Original Poster
First time visit June 1st. We did the regular dinning plan and I've planned out our table service meals, 2 if which are breakfast. Just wondering what people do for breakfast that you could use snack credit for. We are staying at Pop Century. Any options at the resort?

Club Cooloholic

First time visit June 1st. We did the regular dinning plan and I've planned out our table service meals, 2 if which are breakfast. Just wondering what people do for breakfast that you could use snack credit for. We are staying at Pop Century. Any options at the resort?
I don't know what pop has, but most pastries qualify. Maybe even oatmeal...

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Our fave breakfast reservations are Kona Cafe @ Poly, Boma @ Animal Kingdom Lodge, And ‘Ohana @ Poly (character breakfast and only 1 credit). No there is no table service breakfasts at Pop, but the food court has breakfast and that can be a quick service credit or get some items as snack credits. :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Our fave breakfast reservations are Kona Cafe @ Poly, Boma @ Animal Kingdom Lodge, And ‘Ohana @ Poly (character breakfast and only 1 credit). No there is no table service breakfasts at Pop, but the food court has breakfast and that can be a quick service credit or get items as snack credits. :)

DreamalittleDisney

TS breakfast has to be Tusker House for us:
1. Great variety of food
2. Meet characters
3. Atmosphere
4. If get early reservation can get pic in the front of tree of life with minimal crowds
5. Again with early res finish breakfast stroll straight into Kilimanjaro Safaris and it's not too hot early morning so more chance of good animal spotting!

NiarrNDisney

Here a list of CS/QS places within the parks that serve breakfast or breakfast items you could make a meal out of and use 1 credit meal, snack credits for or pay out of pocket for.

MK - Gaston's Tavern, Mainstreet Bakery, Sleepy Hollow

Epcot - Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles, Fountain View, Sunshine Seasons

DHS - The Market, Trolley Car Cafe, Woody's Lunch Box

DAK - Creature Comforts, Isle of Java, Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery, Pongu Pongu, Royal Anandapur Tea Company, Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes

DS - Earl of Sandwich, Erin McKenna's NYC Bakery, Pizza Ponte, Starbucks, Tea Traders Cafe, Vivoli Gelateria, Wolfgang Puck Express

Also all of the Joffrey's locations offer a variety of Doughnuts and Pastries

Raegansmommy

Yes, use snack credits for breakfast. Cape May and 1900 Park Fare are our favorites for table service breakfast. My daughter also likes to eat toast with butter and jelly, so we would just pay cash for that rather than using snack credits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom