Breakfast or Dinner?

janelove956

Original Poster
I want to go to both Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's but want to have breakfast at one and dinner at the other. I've only gone to Crystal Palace for lunch so idk how breakfast is at either one. Suggestions? Please and thank you :inlove:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Breakfast at Crystal Palace - hopefully before park opening, so you can hit the park running.
Dinner at Chef Mickey's - possibly timed to watch the fireworks from the 4th floor balcony.

BrittanyRose428

I agree ^ I would rather have breakfast at Crystal Palace just to be there before the park opens if possible. I've only had breakfast at Chef Mickey's, so I don't know how the food is for dinner, but if that's the case I'd rather get to MK early.

HouCuseChickie

Wow- tough call since I think breakfast is better than dinner at both spots. I also would put Crystal Palace ahead of Chef Mickey's for both meals in terms of food & price. If you're planning on pre-park opening breakfast timing- I think Crystal Palace wins for breakfast. While I really didn't care for the dinner food at Chef Mickey's...it's such an easy walk or monorail trip from MK and it does let you relax a bit away from the bustling park activities.

tor29c

So, with this pre-park opening idea for enjoying breakfast at Crystal Palace, do you have to show proof that you've made reservations there to gain entrance before the park opens? And, if you don't have the park hopper tickets, would this entry count towards a day at the park? Thanks for being so patient will all my questions. I haven't been to Disney in 11 years so I really feel like a newbie with all the changes that have occurred.

TheMouseFan

So, with this pre-park opening idea for enjoying breakfast at Crystal Palace, do you have to show proof that you've made reservations there to gain entrance before the park opens? And, if you don't have the park hopper tickets, would this entry count towards a day at the park? Thanks for being so patient will all my questions. I haven't been to Disney in 11 years so I really feel like a newbie with all the changes that have occurred.
Yes, it will count as a day entry. Your ADR should be on a list they have. I always have a hard copy of my reservation number as well. You can never be too safe!!

disneyfan1995

I would definitely do breakfast at CP so you can be there before the park opens. It's really awesome being in the Magic Kingdom almost all by yourself. Dinner at Chef Mickey's is also really good too, you can view Wishes from the Contemporary if you time it right.

MaryJaneP

No reason to favor breakfast at Chef Mickeys over Crystal Palace. Agree with all above that Crystal Palace for early breakfast (before park opens so relatively crowd-free pictures). Dinner at Chef Mickey's with fireworks at 4th floor balcony (has music).

LucyK

I've never done CM dinner but I've done CP twice for breakfast and I'm doing it a third time around. They have great breakfast selections, not overpriced (by Disney standards of course) and the feeling of walking around a semi-empty park is amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom