Breakfast in france

Corylancaster

Original Poster
I have read before about how neat it is to have breakfast at the QS bakery in France at Epcot and this has me wondering how you would get to this if world showcase doesn't open at the same time as future world? Or is this something you would as more of a brunch type thing once you can get there?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Les Halles Bakery in France opens at 9 am. There is limited seating indoors and a few tables outdoors. If you are not coming from the International Gateway entrance, you will need to walk towards Canada from Future World.

Corylancaster

Original Poster
Les Halles Bakery in France opens at 9 am. There is limited seating indoors and a few tables outdoors. If you are not coming from the International Gateway entrance, you will need to walk towards Canada from Future World.
So even though world showcase opens at 11am you can still walk through it before then?

Jae99

It is an amazing place to go and have a quiet bite to eat before the crowds hit. Lots of freshly baked goods and the courtyard in front of the bakery is beautiful.

The one suggestion I would make, would be to stop at the Fountain View Starbucks and pick up a coffee to take with you. The coffee that is served at the bakery is the standard Disney coffee which is pretty much undrinkable.

surfsupdon

The French breakfast is great. Delicious parfaits, fresh sandwiches, and tasty concoctions. I will get breakfast there after a run and walk back to my room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom