Breakfast Hours

DisneyDreamer08

Yeah, I am always a little more suspicious of coffee makers after learning from a friend who traveled a lot that some people find it perfectly normal to clean underwear and socks with the pots and hot water.
And if it's a kureig I am not a fan
I’m glad I have never heard of that 😂

I actually prefer the pods over a pot. I know that’s what Music had the last time I was there. Prepping and cleaning a coffee pot is too much work on vacay 😎😂

Lilofan

Food courts used to be open at 6 pre pandemic but afterwards it’s usually 7. I was just looking around and All Stars is 630am but most others are still at 7am.
I used to go right at 6am say like at Pop for just refill cup of coffee and a danish or something.
Every half hour , hour, hours that places open later, close earlier is labor and operational savings for the Mouse. The bean counters with the help of leadership advise how much the operations can save $$ on a regular basis.

Raxel7851

In regards to refill, the complimentary Club Cool at Epcot now only has (1) selection of soda available for tasting. Previous there were several selections available. Every little cut saves the company more money.
@Lilofan do you remember the kiosk at Epcot where you could sample different soft drinks from all over the world? I think it may have been sponsored by Coca-Cola.

James J

In the Parks
No
In regards to refill, the complimentary Club Cool at Epcot now only has (1) selection of soda available for tasting. Previous there were several selections available. Every little cut saves the company more money.

@Lilofan do you remember the kiosk at Epcot where you could sample different soft drinks from all over the world? I think it may have been sponsored by Coca-Cola.

You're talking about the same thing, that is Club Cool. With regards to there only being one selection available at the moment, I doubt that cuts have led to Beverly being the only option unless someone at WDW is really sadistic.

Lilofan

You're talking about the same thing, that is Club Cool. With regards to there only being one selection available at the moment, I doubt that cuts have led to Beverly being the only option unless someone at WDW is really sadistic.
It still is only one option at Club Cool.

nickys

Premium Member
I was under the assumption that if early entry was available it was used by everyone. Is there a significant number that dont bother?
My guess is 20% of guests use it, maximum.

30k hotel rooms., let’s just use 2 people per room. 20% would mean 3k at each park. How many people show up at each park for early entry? I have no idea.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
My guess is 20% of guests use it, maximum.

30k hotel rooms., let’s just use 2 people per room. 20% would mean 3k at each park. How many people show up at each park for early entry? I have no idea.
Just got back from Universal Hollywood, where they charge $25 for an hour early entrance. It sells out, only way to see Mario some days

Patcheslee

We usually just grab something fast at Starbucks, when we eat breakfast. Usually, I just fast.
My family doesn't normally eat much breakfast until 8-9am between at work or school. Past visits we still wouldn't be hungry till then either. We're more a big dinner family with eating habits.

NelleBelle

I was under the assumption that if early entry was available it was used by everyone. Is there a significant number that dont bother?
We totally don’t use it! We fly in from the west coast (and I now fly in from Hawaii) so that’s a 3-6 hr time zone difference for my mm and me. We now splurge for the deluxe resorts so we can do the EEH and stay in the parks later. It was one thing to do early entry when our boys were babies and toddlers and up anyway (and we were used to being sleep deprived) but the west coast/Hawaii time zones, coupled with all-day touring for 7-10 days, is too exhausting for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom