Breakfast at Plaza Inn

LWB

How many characters usually appear at this breakfast? I've seen that you may get a random group and that only Minnie is guaranteed, but how many are usually there? I've seen some places show pictures that made it appear that several characters appeared- I couldn't tell if those were from multiple visits to show the variety or if you'd really see that many during one meal?

GiveMeTheMusic

How many characters usually appear at this breakfast? I've seen that you may get a random group and that only Minnie is guaranteed, but how many are usually there? I've seen some places show pictures that made it appear that several characters appeared- I couldn't tell if those were from multiple visits to show the variety or if you'd really see that many during one meal?

The lineup can fluctuate, but you can expect Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Chip, Dale, Minnie, Fairy Godmother, Hook as well as whoever else is around. It's definitely the most populated character meal.

ght

We counted 13 the last time we had the breakfast.

coachwnh

We have done this breakfast twice and met more than twelve each time! The food is ok, but if its characters you are looking to meet, this is the place to go.

KentB3

We have done this breakfast twice and met more than twelve each time! The food is ok, but if its characters you are looking to meet, this is the place to go.

TWELVE characters at the same time?! WOW, that's FAR more that WDW has at their character meals! I have only been to WDW in Florida, and the most I have seen there is five.

coachwnh

TWELVE characters at the same time?! WOW, that's FAR more that WDW has at their character meals! I have only been to WDW in Florida, and the most I have seen there is five.
I've posted pictures in the past. If I recall correctly, the first time We were there it was more like 15 or 16 The interactions are better than WDW too. Can be more hectic, but still awesome.

coachwnh

Do all of Disneyland's character meals have this many characters?
Goofy's Kitchen breakfast was outstanding as well. There were a few different characters there, too. Aladdin for example. If you want characters, they are the two to try. Although Storytellers at the GC is nice, if its characters you want I wouldnt go there. And the breakfast at Paradise Pier wasnt great either. In fact, that may have been the worst in terms of characters in DL or WDW. Again, if you are lloking to maximize your characters, then The Plaza and Goofys (at DL Hotel) are the best bets. If you want, I can go back and look for the pictures again.

GiveMeTheMusic

Goofy's Kitchen breakfast was outstanding as well. There were a few different characters there, too. Aladdin for example. If you want characters, they are the two to try. Although Storytellers at the GC is nice, if its characters you want I wouldnt go there. And the breakfast at Paradise Pier wasnt great either. In fact, that may have been the worst in terms of characters in DL or WDW. Again, if you are lloking to maximize your characters, then The Plaza and Goofys (at DL Hotel) are the best bets. If you want, I can go back and look for the pictures again.

Goofy's Kitchen has changed. It's now a fixed character lineup - Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Minnie, Donald. No more face characters or surprise guests.

KentB3

It does, but if characters interest you, Storyteller's is definitely the worst of the bunch. Chip, Dale, and the Brother Bear characters - it's weird.

I saw this on Great Hotels when Samantha Brown ate there. The food did look great, in fact, probably better than any buffet at WDW's character meals. However, there were only three characters there-- Pluto, Chip and Dale. This was surprising, considering the number at Goofy's Kitchen and especially Plaza Inn!

ght

It is almost too many characters. Every time I would get up to get food another one would show up and I would have to wait for him/her to be done with the kids. :happy:

ght

Goofy's Kitchen has changed. It's now a fixed character lineup - Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Minnie, Donald. No more face characters or surprise guests.
Yeah, they also got rid of the dance party with Goofy thing. They still have the characters periodically parade through the dining rooms to music, but it isn't as fun for kids as dancing with Goofy.

ght

I saw this on Great Hotels when Samantha Brown ate there. The food did look great, in fact, probably better than any buffet at WDW's character meals. However, there were only three characters there-- Pluto, Chip and Dale. This was surprising, considering the number at Goofy's Kitchen and especially Plaza Inn!
On a side note, if anyone is a big Chip and Dale fan, DL is the place to be. I was surprised they didn't show up at Ariel's Grotto disguised as princesses.

GiveMeTheMusic

On a side note, if anyone is a big Chip and Dale fan, DL is the place to be. I was surprised they didn't show up at Ariel's Grotto disguised as princesses.

Chip and Dale have VERY busy mornings at DLR. Minnie and Pluto are pretty busy too. Oddly enough, Mickey can only be found at PCH Grill with Stitch, Pluto and Daisy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom