Breakfast at HS

DisneyFamily24

Original Poster
Was wondering what you do for breakfast on days you visit Hollywood Studios in the morning? Quick service is tough for us (wife has celiac so has to eat gluten free). Maybe something at your hotel or Hollywood and Vine? I think I'm going to stay away from all buffet type places next trip, even if they change it to a different style. Thanks

NiarrNDisney

Like the poster above I too typically don't eat a large meal early in the morning but do enjoy "brunch" or larger lunches which typically gives you the benefit of a nice break in the day during the height of the days heat and a cheaper meal at a TS over dinner.
If you are finding the menus in the park to be lackluster or hard to find items that your wife can eat you may want to consider going to one of the resorts nearby (Caribbean Beach, Riviera or Crescent Lake Resorts) as they all have a plethora of dining options that are only a short boat, Skyliner or walk away.

hanwill

When all this reopens, it will continue to be a madhouse at HS early in the morning. I was there just before the closure when Minnie/ Mickey had just opened. It was madness early in the morning and everyone was there to either ride Star Wars, Minnie Mickey, or Toy Story. Complete pile of people. I was there two early mornings and went to Minnie Mickey once, and the roller coaster another day. Everyone was there to do the fastpass on your phones for Star Wars. Toy Story had breakfast open early and it was ok, but some places had opened up as new breakfast options to handle the influx of people that had been there since 6 am. Just be aware of this as you are searching for people and places. For instance, we got a donut/coffee/tea at Joffreys near where they used to have the entrance to Toy story. I know if you are specifically looking for gluten free, you have to look harder. Good luck. It's the cool place to be for park openings.... if that pattern continues.

Jon81uk

Eat breakfast at your resort is the best option.

At the park you have character buffet as the only full service option.
Or Starbucks (mainly sandwiches) or Woody's lunchbox or the Star Wars options.

JIMINYCR

We typically eat something at the resort before heading out to the parks. When weve decided to hit DHS at rope drop weve gotten a coffee at the Joffrey stand by ToT ( because we dont enjoy Starbucks coffee ) and then get some type of pastry at the Trolley Car Cafe, the Starbucks shop.

Jon81uk

Yeah, but that is a Starbucks. :)

Thats why I previously reccomended eating at the resorts ;-)

None of the parks really have great quick service breakfast options, except for the new locations mentioned such as Woody's and Ronto Roasters. The topic of the thread is DHS, but from memory I don't think there are any QS breakfasts at Magic Kingdom except for the Starbucks.

BASS

We also generally avoid breakfast in the park and instead opt to eat in the hotel. That way, once we're in the parks we can focus on the attractions.

I personally usually bring breakfast food for the trip. (We're Floridians so it's not complicated.) I'll pack coffee grounds, some hard boiled eggs, and some nuts and that's usually enough for me in the morning. Kids on the other hand like the Disney pancakes and waffles and the sort. I try to eat before they get up and then get their food while they're getting dressed.

NiarrNDisney

Your only breakfast option at DHS is Woody's Lunch Box.

That is not the case as all of these places offer either a full menu or a breakfast options:

ABC Commissary
Anaheim Produce
Docking Bay &
Hollywood and Vine
Joffrey's Coffee
The Market
Oga's Cantina
Ronto Roasters
Tower of Terror Coffee Cart
Trolley Car Cafe
Woody's Lunchbox

G00fyDad

That is not the case as all of these places offer either a full menu or a breakfast options:

ABC Commissary
Anaheim Produce
Docking Bay &
Hollywood and Vine
Joffrey's Coffee
The Market
Oga's Cantina
Ronto Roasters
Tower of Terror Coffee Cart
Trolley Car Cafe
Woody's Lunchbox

I stand corrected. :) We never eat breakfast in that park and I based my post off the map that only showed breakfast at Woody's Roundup. :)

Pangyal

Woody’s Lunchbox does great gluten-free options, but be aware that it will take quite a bit longer to get your allergy order prepared. If they’ve added the allergy menu to mobile order, that will shorten the wait time to next to zero. They had not added allergy items the last time we were there in February, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom