Breakfast at Cindarella's Castle

vilegirl

Does anyone know...if Priority Seating is all filled for a given day, can you still walk up and get seated like at other WDW restaurants? I realize the wait may be long, but is it an option?

Thanks,
-Linda

Atta83

I have always made priotity seating, but everynow and then you can get lucky and just walk up and see if anyone has cancelled there seating.

Upvote 0

josenk

You're probably better off calling Disney reservations every day before your trip. Around 7:00AM EST. If someone cancels the seats get cleared up during the night and are available the next morning.

Upvote 0

crazydaveh

We did the Cinderella Breakfast on Christmas Eve. They had a lot of last minute cancellations due to the bad weather in the mid west portion of the country. Obviously people were snowed in at home, and didn't make it to Disney when they were supposed to. We had a PS, but there were a lot of people who were able to walk up and eat.

FYI... we had a PS for 6 people. They tried to sit us at 2 SEPERATE Tables! The tables were not close to each other! This did not sit well with us and we complained until they gave us a normal table where we all could sit together!

I don't like to complain to CM's, they're doing a job and dealing with a lot of people, but splitting up a family at the breakfast isn't cool.

Just an FYI of what could happen!

Good Luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom