'Brave' playground and a dose of Scotland coming to Epcot for the summer

real mad hatter

Aye.Your Right.

Isn't the surname/clan/crest of arms area meant to be a slice of Scotland?

Plus, you may say it is purely English architecture, however, the Rose & Crown is a mixture of styles and is certainly British rather than only English. The telephone boxes etc are all British.

Spot on,The telephone boxes [ kiosk] are British,and the telephone invented by a Scotsman. Alexander G Bell.:wave:

real mad hatter

Hmm?

Also there is nothing Scottish about Scotch Eggs!

Invented in Fortnum & Mason London many a year ago!

However they could still have them in the UK pavilion.

Infact F & M claimed they invented them but infact there it ends.They are an old Mogul dish called Nargisi Kofta and were Indian type meat balls.:wave:

mickeysaver

picture.php
This is the sand sculpture that I am pretty sure will be moved from the location we found it in at Epcot on Sunday. It is sitting in the same place that the Disney Chimpanzee Sand Sculpture was in during the Flower and Garden Festival.

real mad hatter

Aye,True.

That said - they do still play Scotland the Brave and other Scottish songs and in ear shot of when sat in the beer garden at the Rose and Crown.

Don't get me wrong,I think there really good. Haven't heard Scotland the brave,but there version of Danny Boy is very good,a bit of Runrig in there.:wave:

stuart

Scotland the Brave is on their first CD. Nova Scotia/Scotland the Brave usually gets played on their 6/6.30 one and very rarely on the one at 7. Never at EPCOT in the afternoon usually to hear their other sets

real mad hatter

Cheers.

Scotland the Brave is on their first CD. Nova Scotia/Scotland the Brave usually gets played on their 6/6.30 one and very rarely on the one at 7. Never at EPCOT in the afternoon usually to hear their other sets

Ta much,must look out for it when I get to Epcot,now that the Alexander Bros have retired.:ROFLOL:

biggy H

Massive WoW for Walmart repping the Iron Bru!

Always the first drink I get at the airport when arriving back in the UK and is usually the only drink I have for about a week after!

The refreshing orange Bru would sit amazingly in WS!

Anyone get a chance to try the Fiery one? sadly we didn't get that variation, according to Barr we were too southto receive it! only downside at living in Brighton.

And I know the man from Barrs who could make it happen if he hasn't already tried, he was the man behind the Snowman adverts. I'll ask him next time I see him.

fraser182

Fantasmic Premium Member
That was an awesome thread to read through. Love how folk go all Scottish with their text.
Ah just cannae beleive it!
Scotland is about
Irn Bru
Square Sausage and tattie scone roll
Deep fried pizza, or whatever :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom