Brand Spankin' New Magic Friends

PotteryGal

I think we're leaving a week or so before frosh week, which starts something like August 12th. Then of course my main goal is a) succeed in school, and b) befriend a theme park enthusiast with a car. :lookaroun

Actually, speaking of that... every month or so, Florida Tech has a day at a select theme park (or water park). Brace yourself: admission, bus transportation, and one meal are included for an average total of 40 DOLLARS.

There goes my loan budget. :lol:

Um, that's pretty awesome, actually....I was wondering if you were saving up your pennies for an annual pass :lol:
But focus on the succeeding in school first. :animwink:

nibblesandbits

So...first...Asher is ADORABLE!!!! Love the blonde hair!!! (So hope my future kid gets blonde hair!!!!)

Second...DANNY!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!

And hello! :)

nibblesandbits

Hey! I'm excellent, but I'm doing summer homework which is depressing. Yep, we finished on May 29th. What have you been up to?
Aw! Summer homework is stinky. :( Why would they do that to you guys?!

I've been alright. Just been keeping busy. :) Got lots going on, including a Disney trip in Sept, with free food! :D (I'm excited!)

Aw! Summer homework is stinky. :( Why would they do that to you guys?!

I've been alright. Just been keeping busy. :) Got lots going on, including a Disney trip in Sept, with free food! :D (I'm excited!)

It is stinky. :( I'm taking AP US History and they are making us read two books. Apparently this will "weed out the dedicated students from the slackers."

Woo! Free food, that sounds awesome! I'd be excited too.

After school got out we went to Orlando for a week. :) Two days in the parks and three at the water parks.

dandaman

Um, that's pretty awesome, actually....I was wondering if you were saving up your pennies for an annual pass :lol:
But focus on the succeeding in school first. :animwink:

I never really spend any of the money I've been earning from work the past couple of years, but this would be MORE than warranted. :D

nibblesandbits

It is stinky. :( I'm taking AP US History and they are making us read two books. Apparently this will "weed out the dedicated students from the slackers."

Woo! Free food, that sounds awesome! I'd be excited too.

After school got out we went to Orlando for a week. :) Two days in the parks and three at the water parks.
Aw...AP is hard, but it's worth it. I get trying to weed out the slackers though. Still stinks. :(

That's exciting where did you go? Which parks, I mean?

Aw...AP is hard, but it's worth it. I get trying to weed out the slackers though. Still stinks. :(

That's exciting where did you go? Which parks, I mean?

I've been told that AP is going to kill my social life. But it's basically free college hours, so I'm taking as many AP classes that I can.

One day we went to Epcot and the Studios. The other day we went to the Magic Kingdom, The Studios just to ride TOT & TSM, and Epcot for fireworks/dessert.

nibblesandbits

I've been told that AP is going to kill my social life. But it's basically free college hours, so I'm taking as many AP classes that I can.

One day we went to Epcot and the Studios. The other day we went to the Magic Kingdom, The Studios just to ride TOT & TSM, and Epcot for fireworks/dessert.
Yeah...I can understand the no social life thing...but yay for free college credits! They weren't very forthcoming about that stuff at my high school...I didn't really know that stuff existed. They didn't talk about it with me in my councelor's office. (she was HORRIBLE!)

Yay for the big 3! :) Sounds like a lot of fun for you guys!

Yeah...I can understand the no social life thing...but yay for free college credits! They weren't very forthcoming about that stuff at my high school...I didn't really know that stuff existed. They didn't talk about it with me in my counselor's office. (she was HORRIBLE!)

Yay for the big 3! :) Sounds like a lot of fun for you guys!
Free anything makes me happy. I know what you mean about counselor's offices. I have yet to meet a happy/nice counselor.

We did have a blast. The only sad part is that it was our last family Disney trip for a while. My brother (14) complained he was "too old" the entire time. Mom said that if I want to go to WDW I have to buy my own tickets... The thought of life after highschool & purchasing my own tickets astounds me.

So my computer is beeping at me and telling me that it is overheated?! It is at 79 degrees... I have no clue what is happening.

nibblesandbits

Free anything makes me happy. I know what you mean about counselor's offices. I have yet to meet a happy/nice counselor.

We did have a blast. The only sad part is that it was our last family Disney trip for a while. My brother (14) complained he was "too old" the entire time. Mom said that if I want to go to WDW I have to buy my own tickets... The thought of life after highschool & purchasing my own tickets astounds me.

So my computer is beeping at me and telling me that it is overheated?! It is at 79 degrees... I have no clue what is happening.
Aw...brothers can be a pain. :( Sorry you won't get to go until you can pay for it now. :( Luckily, my brother was really into theme parks and roller coasters...so we still got to go.

And no idea about the computer thing. Is it in a place where it might not be getting air to it?

DisneyBunny

hahaha...I understand about needing to be kicked off. :)

How's the peanut like having you back home. Did she miss you at all?

According to Marc, not in the slightest. Althoug she did start looking for me when Marc told her I was on my way home.

No seperation anxiety. Can't decide if that's a good thing or not. :shrug:

nibblesandbits

According to Marc, not in the slightest. Althoug she did start looking for me when Marc told her I was on my way home.

No seperation anxiety. Can't decide if that's a good thing or not. :shrug:
Well, for right now, it's good, I'd guess. Because I think it would have been very bad if she'd cried the whole time because you were gone. So, think of it as a good thing. (At least for those who watched her anyway...:lol: )

Aw...brothers can be a pain. :( Sorry you won't get to go until you can pay for it now. :( Luckily, my brother was really into theme parks and roller coasters...so we still got to go.

And no idea about the computer thing. Is it in a place where it might not be getting air to it?

:( Yeah. I'm kinda bummed about the whole ordeal.

I am not sure... But it turned off, went to sleep for a while then turned back on? It hates me.

Howdy ho, everyone!
Bunny! :) I'd love to stay & chat with you, but homework calls. Hope you have a fun time trimming shrubs. :animwink:

Later, Nibbs :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom