Horizons

World of Motion

Dream Flight

Timekeeper

Food Rocks

Kitchen Kabarate

real mad hatter

The Almighty Dollar

Oh boy,I miss 2008 when we were getting 2 dollars for 1 Brittish pound,what a WDW. vacation that was.Now that's what I call magic.:sohappy:

Aurora79

Imagination, Imagination and the rainbow neon walk way thingy...also Horizons, and of course Mr. Toad's Wild Ride !:sohappy:

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
Another vote for the Original Figment and the Jeremy Irons version of Spaceship Earth. and add: River Country, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and If You Had Wings plus the pirates chasing the wenches! Oh yeah, and the pre-anthrax powdered hand soap. That was one of those distinctive things that let me know I was in Disney World!

triplela

Hi. Long time lurker...Going to try to start posting...

I miss Timekeeper as well. I miss the old Spaceship Earth descent. While, my kids enjoy the current descent with their pictures in the animation and I enjoy it as well, I preferred the old descent with the Finale music playing. I go on Youtube and watch it quite a bit.

I miss the upstairs at Imagination as well. My kids will never know the fun of walking thru the rainbow tunnel and the activities that were up there.

I also miss the full Backlot Tour at MGM Studios. I miss the whole Studio part of the old MGM Studios. I love the behind the scenes of movies and TV Shows and really enjoyed the walking part of the old Backlot Tour where you visited actual soundstages. Now that the Studios aren't an actual studio, that has been lost.

pumpkin7

20k.
i never actually rode it, so i don't 'technically' miss it but watching the videos and stuff, it looked awesome! i would have loved to have gone on it.
but i do miss the time keeper. something about being made to stand around for 20 minutes in a 360 degree room, listening to a robot voiced by robin williams was awesome.

and if we dare stumble into universal territory, i'd also vote for kongfrontation! brilliant attraction.

and Jaws! how DARE THEY!!!!

rsoxguy

Choosing a table service restaurant, walking into the chosen table service restaurant, and eating at the chosen table service restaurant, all in one day.
That, and my 20's.

MaxsDad

At the Studios, I miss the hunchback Show and Who wants to a Millionaire Paly IT!

At AK, if I was there today and given the choice, i would go see Tarzan Rocks over Nemo. It has more meaning to me on a personal level. I rode the River Boats when it first opened, and I regret that it closed without being developed further. I miss the origianl storyline at Kilimanjaro with pochers, guns, and jeeps.

I experienced Sea Base Alpha only once. Nemo seemed cool the first time I rode it, but I think the original has more staying power. Wish we had it now. I only experienced Wonders of Life once, and only parts of it at the time. Wish the pavilion was still functioning, if nothing else than to get to see what I missed, or give us all more to do in Futureworld.

Alien Encounter and Timekeeper. I do enjoy Monters, Inc, and I believe that today's average guest does too. The frequent visitor can get a different experience when re-visiting MInc too. But that doesn't stop me from missing Timekeeper. As it stands now, we really only visit two attractions in Tomorrowland regularly, and ride peoplemover when we need a break, or to take up time until FP comes up.

I miss an entee that used to be served it the resorts quick service. It was a Chicken Club Wrap. It was delicious.

I miss free Valet service for DVC members.

I miss e Ride nights. What was it $15? It was a much better value than "free" Evening EMH or $50 hard ticket events.

I miss a dining plan that included tip and an app. I miss a dining plan that made any financial sense to purchase at all. Last year, I could break even on the QSP, but it doesn't loot that way anymore.

The Empress Lilly

I miss:

- The Empress Lilly, back when it looked like a riverboat and served fine food in an elegant atmposphere
- EPCOT. Current Futureworld is boring. I only visit to see the remnants that the vandals have left - the dinosaurs in Energy, the Land boat ride, much of SSE, the aquaria in the Living Seas.
- Toad Toad Toad!!
- The Flower market on Main Street West
- In fact, make that: I miss Main Street West period. ________________.
- A MK that made thematic sense, such as a lush tropical adventureland with working fountains but without cartoon camels.

Chrononymous

I miss when Tomorrowland was about the future of technology and science...or at least Science Fiction (And Alien Encounter did indeed rock)

I miss the Legend of the Lion King Puppet show which was one of the best little storytelling attractions on site.

I miss when Epcot made you think. And consequently, learn something.

I miss the feeling of excitement around the entire Imagination pavilion. Of course the ride...and Dreamfinder and the amazing song...but even the wonderful mural painted outside the queue, and being the first and only peeps in the Image works.
Sigh.

I miss fountains...there just used to be more of them. Though people seem to think it was all in my imagination.

I miss all the great songs of Epcot past.

I miss the Kitchen Kabaret as one of the most amusing and well written attractions. Basing it on Dance Hall/vaudville style of the past made it seem timeless too.

Also well written and amusing (and greatly missed)...Cranium Command.

Clamman73

Penny arcade, Horizons, Mark IV monorails (liked the closing and opening of the doors), pin tables @ Journey, walking down into the sub on 20K, starting to go up on the Skyway from the Fantasyland station, a tombstone free Epcot entrance....

TropicalFig8

MK:
Mr.Toad
Timekeeper
Alien Encounter
Dreamflight
Skyway

EPCOT:
Original Figment & Dreamfinder/Upstairs Imageworks
Original Universe of Energy
Horizons
World of Motion
Kitchen Kabaret/Food Rocks
Wonders of Life

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom