Bounceback watch

wendysue

Ok, everyone! I'm heading down there soon and am wondering if there have been any nice bouncebacks offered lately, or is it basically the same as the Visa discount that just came out? Am looking for Nov. - Dec.
:)

NYwdwfan

Ok, everyone! I'm heading down there soon and am wondering if there have been any nice bouncebacks offered lately, or is it basically the same as the Visa discount that just came out? Am looking for Nov. - Dec.
:)

When I went in February, I booked 35% off deluxe through the end of 2015. I am not sure what the discount was at the mods and values.

Upvote 0

wendysue

Original Poster
Well, that sounds good. Thank you. I've already booked a room for November and am just hoping to apply some kind of bounceback when we go in April.

Upvote 0

Courtney6682

I'll be there in 28 days...and MOST LIKELY doing a bounceback for August. Does anyone have complete specifics?? I'm mostly looking on info for moderates.TIA

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I'll be there in 28 days...and MOST LIKELY doing a bounceback for August. Does anyone have complete specifics?? I'm mostly looking on info for moderates.TIA
Current offer only states "save up to 35 percent off" on certain Disney deluxe and moderate resorts (no specifics given) on days highlighted on the calendar. Typically deluxes get the higher percentage discounts, so it is probably safe to assume moderates included in the offer will be 25-30 percent off rack rates.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom