Bounce Back Offer?

heapster411

Original Poster
Just a little question to anyone staying on property right now, Did Disney bring back the Bounce Back? When we went last December, no bounce back was offered. The DW and I leave in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if it has returned.

carriebeth

We were told even prior to COVID when we inquired about there being no bounce back offer in our room that they were no longer doing bounce backs. People could possibly get set email offers that were more specific to them based on their previous stays but it would not be the type offer that everyone got or most people got or that one that you get one every stay or even ever.

heapster411

Original Poster
After doing Bounce Backs in excess of 7+ years, I was hoping they would bring it back. This trip is the first one in at least a decade that we have paid rack rate for our room, Kinda stings. Will it make me re-evaluate my vacation plans for next year? Not sure, but it will make me do the math on the value per dollar on this trip verses the next trip.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
If it’s any comfort I have received an email with an offer 2 of the last 4 trips, compared to having received 2 or 3 ever previously when bounceback offers were going.

Goof-Man

After doing Bounce Backs in excess of 7+ years, I was hoping they would bring it back. This trip is the first one in at least a decade that we have paid rack rate for our room, Kinda stings. Will it make me re-evaluate my vacation plans for next year? Not sure, but it will make me do the math on the value per dollar on this trip verses the next trip.
Completely agree - while I am comfortable with our upcoming trips price; it stings knowing that I’m paying rack rate.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Never paid rack rate in all the years we have gone, 10+, not sure how you are comfortable paying so much for getting so little
That's all well and good when Disney offers discounts, but this year particularly now, they've been very quiet on the special offers. I've yet to see any special offers for the winter time frame - and why should they. As far as I can see the hotels are nearly all booked up. Why offer a reduced rate when you can get full price *¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dave B

That's all well and good when Disney offers discounts, but this year particularly now, they've been very quiet on the special offers. I've yet to see any special offers for the winter time frame - and why should they. As far as I can see the hotels are nearly all booked up. Why offer a reduced rate when you can get full price *¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You made my point for me, Thank You!!! I am not sure what your point is, I was saying that we have never been and wont be going until there are some special offers and I was responding to the poster who said they were ok paying full rack rate but just never had and it STINGS, and by the way there has been a special offer recently for 12/12-12/24 of this year, so they must not be full and all the hotels are not open yet as well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom