bounce back.change

Disneydreamer23

Hey everyone just got back from a great 11-day trip while I was there I booked a bounce-back for free dining. Usually the bounce-back is a free sit down with a moderate or up they changed that you can only get a free sit down in a deluxe does anyone know why the change? I was very sad I had to book of value instead of a moderate so I can get the sit-down Dining Plan cuz I can't afford both. Any insite?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
This was the same for the regular fall free dining offer this year. You had to stay at a deluxe to get the regular plan for free dining. If you were at a mod or Value this time you likely upgraded (paid the difference) to the regular plan when booking. It likely will be this way going forward as it was this year for fall free dining promo. Offer gets more limited each year. :)

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Another factor is the addition of an alcoholic drink with TS meals as of 2018. They aren't going to give that away to everyone staying at the moderate resorts! They'll want to limit it as much as possible, whilst hoping enough people will upgrade at their own expense.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone just got back from a great 11-day trip while I was there I booked a bounce-back for free dining. Usually the bounce-back is a free sit down with a moderate or up they changed that you can only get a free sit down in a deluxe does anyone know why the change? I was very sad I had to book of value instead of a moderate so I can get the sit-down Dining Plan cuz I can't afford both. Any insite?

When booking a bounce back is this a offer you are offered by Disney or can you ask? I'd guess its not the latter I'm just curious how you get an offer? thank you

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
When booking a bounce back is this a offer you are offered by Disney or can you ask? I'd guess its not the latter I'm just curious how you get an offer? thank you
A bounce back offer is for guests currently staying at a Disney resort that must be booked before 10 pm on check-out day. The offer is usually for certain dates the following year.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

When they are being offered information should be in all the on-property rooms detailing the offer. If one is being offered, but for some reason the information isn't in your room, you can still call before your check out date and get the offer. It's an offer trying to get you to book another vacation while still on this one.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom