Boulder Ridge Refurb?

Mike730

So this was from last March and there has been no updates? Unfortunate. If rooms were ready by June I might have booked there....
Maybe that means the test room didn't go as well as planned and they've been reworking it since then. Global supply issues could have delayed materials for the test room or for the full refurb and they're waiting so that the announcement is not so far from the refurb start date.

Mike730

Boulder Ridge 2BR are nearly completely booked Oct-Dec. I know this is a busy season but most other resorts still have availability at this point. So, I'm not sure when it starts but it looks like it at least goes through the last 3 months of the year.

My guess is it starts Aug/Sept.

correcaminos

Boulder Ridge 2BR are nearly completely booked Oct-Dec. I know this is a busy season but most other resorts still have availability at this point. So, I'm not sure when it starts but it looks like it at least goes through the last 3 months of the year.

My guess is it starts Aug/Sept.
Summer was harder than usual too. June was booked way earlier than usual. Just a point to add

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom