Boulder Ridge Referb?

firecatgirl

Original Poster
Does anyone know or have pictures of the referb happening? We are going in August staying at Copper Creek but don't want to be on the Boulder Ridge side if it will be loud etc. TIA :)

nickys

Premium Member
It should all be finished by then. Some rooms are done already and I think they’ll all be done in a couple of months.

aladdin2007

Are the photos on Disneys site the latest of the refurbed rooms? Staying here in June for the first time. well not really first time have stayed at the lodge many times just never next door at BR.

Weather_Lady

Are the photos on Disneys site the latest of the refurbed rooms? Staying here in June for the first time. well not really first time have stayed at the lodge many times just never next door at BR.
Here's a video tour of a refurbed studio. I don’t believe the website photos have been updated.

And a 2-bedroom:

aladdin2007

Here's a video tour of a refurbed studio. I don’t believe the website photos have been updated.

And a 2-bedroom:

Thank you for the info...so its been a long time since we stayed on property, when you do online check in early, is that when and where you can specify a certain floor or view? I know its not guaranteed but just wondered if the options are there in that process.

Weather_Lady

Thank you for the info...so its been a long time since we stayed on property, when you do online check in early, is that when and where you can specify a certain floor or view? I know its not guaranteed but just wondered if the options are there in that process.
No, to have a specific room request added to your reservation (beyond the very general online checkin options like upper floor, close to elevator, or close to transportation), you need to call or fax Disney. If you do that, then don't make any room preference selections in the online checkin form, because the form may override your phoned or faxed request.

Last edited:

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Does anyone know or have pictures of the referb happening? We are going in August staying at Copper Creek but don't want to be on the Boulder Ridge side if it will be loud etc. TIA :)
Real late to the game here, but if you are staying in Copper Creek, why would you be worried at all about Boulder Ridge? It's not even the same building. Just an FYI but we were just at Boulder Ridge in late March, and it was very quiet.

firecatgirl

Original Poster
Real late to the game here, but if you are staying in Copper Creek, why would you be worried at all about Boulder Ridge? It's not even the same building. Just an FYI but we were just at Boulder Ridge in late March, and it was very quiet.
Because we always try to get that side of copper creek and I don’t want to see construction if they are doing any external stuff

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom