1 El rio del tiempo
2 tiki birds
3 Dino Rama
4 tom sawyer island
5 tommorowland speedway

DisneyFan 2000

-Dino Rama

-RnR

-Aladdin's Magic Carpet (whatever it's called)

-Leave a Legacy

-Walt Disney Studios Paris (I know, it's isn't at WDW but it's one LAME attraction!)

Pigtails

Well, I don't really have a bottom five, there are several things I don't really care for, and hardly ever bother with, like the Astro Orbiter and the Speedway. The only attraction that I hated and refused to ride was Body Wars. Is that even open anymore? I think it's seasonal. No great loss there.

MagicalMonorail

Let's see, my pick for bottom 5 attractions (in no particular order):

1. Tom Sawyer Island
2. Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
3. Mad Tea Party
4. Swiss Family Robinson Tree House
5. Tomorrowland Speedway

It's not that I don't like these attractions, it's just that these are the ones I like the least. How could I not like a Disney attraction?

surfsupdon

The Speedway, Backlot Tour, and Tiki Birds I find pretty horrible. Test Track bottoms out that list.

I'm glad to report that TTA and Tom Sawyer's are off that list and are some of the best attractions at that magical kingdom. And to think I missed out on their fun for so many vacations. I'm not smart sometimes.....:p

venooch333

Universe Of Energy
Tiki Room
Tree-house
Honey I Shrunk The Kids Movie Set
Living Seas
They are all pritty boring and i wouldn't miss them if they were closed down!!:) :king:

General Grizz

Out of what I’ve heard, I’m here to support El Rio Del Tiempo, Universe Of Energy, and especially the Living Seas and Spaceship Earth (and for future reference, It's a Small World and our favorite, Country Bear Jamboree :D ) :lookaroun :wave: .

Grizz's least favorite attractions are (best to worst):

1. Mission: Space (Sorry. . . that thing got me sick after waiting forty minutes in the smallest queue ever. . . not worthy of REPLACING Horizons)
2. Imagination! (I wanna see changes!)
3. Test Track
4. Enchanted Tiki Room - **UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT** (Original rocks).
5. Evil Bloody DINO-RAMA

And because these are all attractions made since 1997, I will prove that I am not a lousy "I hate new things" kinda bear. On the contrary, I love Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Wishes, Buzz Lightyear (although I miss Dreamflight), and Mickey's PhilharMagic.

Imagine20

I'm really suprised by everyone! I had no idea people were so against test track! I'm (of course) a disney lover, and I absolutely looovee test track! One of my faves! And SSE? another classic, personally...
Here are mine (no particular order)...they're nothing too original:

1. El Rio del Tiempo
2. Swiss Family Robinson Tree House
3. Speedway
4. Maelstrom
5. Living seas

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
My bottom five attractions:

1. Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse (It's a "classic," but I would like it more if they refurbished it into Tarzan's Treehouse like at DL)
2. Tomorrowland Indy Speedway (incredibly boring and nothing to look at, DL's Autopia is far more superior)
3. Universe of Energy (need I say more? :lol: )
4. Magic Carpets of Aladdin (another Dumbo. Like we really needed a third in MK?)

And last but not least, the horrible mini-land in Animal Kingdom we call Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama. :D

KimPossible

Hmmmm.... i'm getting kinda sad with some of the thiings tour are posting, i love some of those rides. anyway, to each his own i guess. Here's my list:

5.)French Movie
4.)LIving with the Land ( i miss the old Songs)
3.)Pochoantas Show in A.K.
2.)Body Wars
1.)The Making of Me

Bill

Account Suspended
Originally posted by General Grizz
Out of what I’ve heard, I’m here to support El Rio Del Tiempo, Universe Of Energy, and especially the Living Seas and Spaceship Earth (and for future reference, It's a Small World and our favorite, Country Bear Jamboree :D ) :lookaroun :wave: .

Grizz's least favorite attractions are (best to worst):

1. Mission: Space (Sorry. . . that thing got me sick after waiting forty minutes in the smallest queue ever. . . not worthy of REPLACING Horizons)
2. Imagination! (I wanna see changes!)
3. Test Track
4. Enchanted Tiki Room - **UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT** (Original rocks).
5. Evil Bloody DINO-RAMA

And because these are all attractions made since 1997, I will prove that I am not a lousy "I hate new things" kinda bear. On the contrary, I love Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Wishes, Buzz Lightyear (although I miss Dreamflight), and Mickey's PhilharMagic.

Funny you should mention those... you nailed them on the head.
:hammer:

:sohappy: Great minds think alike... sort of. Of course, I know once Harry Potter opens that will top out your list. Oh well, can't be perfect. :lol:

When it comes to Disney, you don't like to talk about lease favorites, but here are mine:
Dinorama
Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
Body Wars (and all of its ilk :hurl: )
Kali River Rapids (shortness disappointing after riding the
DCA Grizzly River version)
That Goofy Dancing Jamboree thing that replaced the
Diamond Horseshoe Saloon (got trampled by everyone)

BalooChicago

Universe Of Energy
The new Tiki Room
Mission Space
That darned let's see how many times we can clone the Dumbo ride - Aladdin version.
The Great Movie Ride

surfsupdon

Originally posted by Bill
Great minds think alike.

....or for themselves, lol.

Anyway, i would like to also state that another bottom attraction for me is the entire Universe of Energy pavilion. Still, not as foul as Test Track can be.

Disney2002

What?!?

Originally posted by martinthesparta
Ok, here are my bottom five

SSE
Test track
TOT
Dinosaur!
Space Mountain

As a rule, I will never trust your opinion in the future. Those are all great attractions!:veryconfu

DDuckFan130

Wow, I can't believe some of you put SE on there :eek: Anyway, my list is:

1)The Pocahontas show at AK-horrible!!!
2)Astro Orbiter- Haven't been on it in forever because I just don't care for it.
3)Festival of the Lion King-yes I know I'll get flamed, but if some of you can say SE and Space Mt. (are you kidding me with this one?!), I can say Festival of the Lion King :rolleyes:
4)Tarzan Rocks-Saw it once and considered it one too many times.
5)Tom Sawyer's Island-nothing there for me.

The Dumbo-like rides I don't really mind, especially Aladdin's Flying Carpets or whatever. That one I like because I've ridden it a few times with my family and friends so it's really the memories from that ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom