Borrowing ?

fairetails

Original Poster
Here's my situation. HELP!

I am booked for 5/3 and also November. November I had to borrow 14 points from 2010. My use year is August. I just found out I am pregnant and due in december. Really not a good idea to fly and walk around disney 8 mos pregnant so what do I do now?

When do those 14 points need to be used by?

Will they apply them to my may trip?

tjkraz

With an August Use Year, the borrowed points would be valid for stays between 8/1/09 and 7/31/10.

You can't apply them to your May '09 reservation because that stay falls within your 2008 Use year. The points in question were borrowed from 2010 into your 2009 Use Year.

Congrats on the pregnancy.

pacochran

I don't know about there rules on borrowing, but I know that once you bank points you can't get them back for the current year, you need to use them in the year you banked them to.

dizzney

I would call them and tell them the issue, I have found they are accomodating, after all you are an "owner" I've never lost any points

BirdsOfPreyDave

Banking and borrowing are permanent transactions, so those points will be stuck in your 2009 use year. You'll have until July 2010 to use them, though. So instead of going when you're 8 months pregnant, you can go with your 8 month old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom