Bored? "Pick One" Game.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Hyperion93
Better...

Signs ID4?

sorry...i know this is an old question, but i HAD to answer it....

Signs....not only was it the best movie of the summer, imo, but also because Joaquin Phoenix is hot! :D

k, back to cymbaldiva's question:

Bacon

or

Sausage?

Dizknee_Phreek

earthquake...tornadoes are a little more expected (as in they only come during 'tornado season' and also only in bad storms)

better Trading Spaces carpenter:

Amy Wynn

or

Ty Pennington?

Katherine

Geneveive! I like all the girls better but I love Frank's room's there aewsome! I loved his chili pepper Kitchen. Getting back on subject...

Better land mark(at WDW at least):

Cindy's Castle

or

The Geosphere(I think that's what it's called I always called it the ball when I was little)

Yellow Shoes

O in coffee or tea (I know I'm weird!)

but 1 in a champagne cocktail!!

When you're on vacation do you:

do make-up and hair the same as at home

or

cut some corners or forget completely about it?

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
do make-up and hair the same as at home

or

cut some corners or forget completely about it?

ooohhh! good one!
with me, i'm fairly low maintenence, so i usually do exactly what i do at home! though by the end of the day it usually dosen't matter! lol

ok...

Rockapella

or

Barbershop Quartet

*btw, Katherine, i completely agree!! Ty is so hot! and the life of the show, if you ask me! :D

Yellow Shoes

ROCKAPELLA

I loved them when they were on "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" about 8 years ago. I really miss that show. (Sometimes I miss Sesame Street too). But I wouldn't trade it for the serenity of having the kids in school all day:sohappy: :) :D

At WDW

Big breakfast, afternoon snacking

or

Little or no breakfast, big early lunch

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
ROCKAPELLA

I loved them when they were on "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" about 8 years ago. I really miss that show. (Sometimes I miss Sesame Street too). But I wouldn't trade it for the serenity of having the kids in school all day:sohappy: :) :D

At WDW

Big breakfast, afternoon snacking

or

Little or no breakfast, big early lunch

i'm gonna leave this one to someone else to answer...just because my answer isn't on there (which would be neither...i'm not a big eater, especially in the morning!) but i just wanted to reply to you about Rockapella....Carmen Sandiego was one of the only songs of their's that i knew until i saw them in concert earlier this year (which was awesome...if you've never seen them live, do it when/if you get the chance!) but have you heard anything of theirs other than Carmen? if not ,you should check some of their other stuff out! it's even better than carmen! :D
sorry for the slight thread drift...but i just had to do it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom