Booking Windows

BeanCounterBob

I am just about 2 months out from booking our trip in September of next year. The hotel is the easy one, but here are my questions....

When can I book tickets, and park reservations?

Is it still 60 days out for dining?

We are not doing Genie+, this time at least.

How far out can I book Bibbi Boutique?

Are the spa's still closed at Animal Kingdom Lodge? If not how far out to book my wife a massage?

I think that's all, but feel free to throw other booking windows at me, just in case I forgot something

nickys

Premium Member
I am just about 2 months out from booking our trip in September of next year. The hotel is the easy one, but here are my questions....

When can I book tickets, and park reservations?

Is it still 60 days out for dining?

We are not doing Genie+, this time at least.

How far out can I book Bibbi Boutique?

Are the spa's still closed at Animal Kingdom Lodge? If not how far out to book my wife a massage?

I think that's all, but feel free to throw other booking windows at me, just in case I forgot something
Tickets - I want to say as soon as you want to, but you do need to check that you can select the correct dates. Parks can be booked until at least the end of 2023 currently.

Dining - 60 days out from check-in, for the length of your onsite stay (up to 10 days). 6am ET online.

BBB, Savi’s, Droids, tours, cabanas etc - 60 days out as for dining except at midnight ET (ie: 6 hrs earlier). Again you get length of stay.
Note: if you’re from the U.K. you’ll need a VPN to book these special “experiences” online.

Spas - I didn’t realise there was a Spa at AKL. The GF spa is open, Saratoga is still closed. The Swan / Dolphin Spa is also open.

Upvote 0

StantonZ

Tickets - I want to say as soon as you want to, but you do need to check that you can select the correct dates. Parks can be booked until at least the end of 2023 currently.
This is the biggest difference from the past: used to be you could buy tickets at any time...but now you need to make sure there is park availability or you are wasting your time (and money). We haven't had any issues booking parks (yet), but some ticket types are "dated" in that there is an expiration date once you use a multi-day pass the first time.

Upvote 0

BeanCounterBob

Original Poster
Thanks for the info! I see that I can buy tickets, and make reservations, for our trip. I still have a few things to go over with the misses about what kind of ticket we want and for how many days. Maybe once I actually book the hotel I can pull the trigger on tickets

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
This is the biggest difference from the past: used to be you could buy tickets at any time...but now you need to make sure there is park availability or you are wasting your time (and money). We haven't had any issues booking parks (yet), but some ticket types are "dated" in that there is an expiration date once you use a multi-day pass the first time.
All tickets now are date based.

You choose your start date and they must be used within a certain time frame, usually 3-4 days longer than the length of the ticket.

Buying this far out the OP isn’t going to have any issues with park availability. He’s 11 months from his trip.

Upvote 0

BeanCounterBob

Original Poster
One last question on this......What time do the phone lines open to book your resort? I am a DVC member and cant find that info. I thought I read somewhere it was 6am.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Random additional fact: if you do a split stay onsite, you'll have a different dining booking window for each part (60 days from each check-in, plus the length of that stay).

Also, there's no advance "booking window" for Genie+ at this point. It can now only be purchased the day-of (after midnight the night before, technically), and you can make your first Genie+ reservation for that day via the app at 7am, regardless of park opening time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom