Booking Trip with hopes of Free Dining

m3k3chandler

Ok so my traveling buddy and I just booked a trip for October in hopes of free dining getting extended. Has anyone else done this in the past or doing it know? Makes me very nervous. I would love to get my flight booked but want to wait until I feel more confident.

tink65

Go to mousesavers.com and check the historical discounts. It shows all the Disney discounts that have been offered since 2009 (i think that date is correct). That will give you a good indication of what might be coming. It will show when the discounts was made available, what the discounts were, and the good through travel dates for each discount.....We've got a December trip booked with the same hopes as you...Free Dining! Good luck!

Upvote 0

JillC LI

We've also got a December trip booked with the same hopes. But I will say that if the OP does not plan to go in the event there is NOT a free dining promotion, he'd better hold off on booking his airfare. We booked our airfare and will be bummed if there is not free dining, but we plan to go regardless.

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

Ok so my traveling buddy and I just booked a trip for October in hopes of free dining getting extended. Has anyone else done this in the past or doing it know? Makes me very nervous. I would love to get my flight booked but want to wait until I feel more confident.

Not to be obnoxious, but if you must arrange transportation now, consider booking Amtrak. I know, flying's easier, but Amtrak is easier to cancel. If free dining is offered, and airfare either gets crazy-expensive or everything's booked, you still have a relatively inexpensive way to get there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom