booking on property

brresler

Hey,
Quick question. I saw a while ago an advertisement at our hotel that if you booked your next vacation at WDW before you check out of your current vacation there is a discount. I don't really remember the details or what the discount entailed. Can it be used with other discounts (passholders, etc)? Do you have to book it at the hotel, or can you book the next trip even before you check in?
Thanks!

MattyFresh

It is what they call the rebound discount. You book while on your current trip, and you get a discount on the hotel rooms. I am not sure as to if you can apply it with other offers or not, I wouldn't see why not, but I could also as why you couldn't.

So once on your trip, you would book your next trip before you check out to take advantage of this offer.

Upvote 0

TestTrack

It is what they call the rebound discount. You book while on your current trip, and you get a discount on the hotel rooms. I am not sure as to if you can apply it with other offers or not, I wouldn't see why not, but I could also as why you couldn't.

So once on your trip, you would book your next trip before you check out to take advantage of this offer.

As always, only one discount or offer can be used.

Upvote 0

DougK

Actually it is called Bounceback and no it cannot be combined with other discounts. However they are often 30% or 40% off so they are very good rates. We are using one in October that we booked when we were there in May.

Upvote 0

olean

Yes, there is a limited-time promotion offered where you can book your next WDW trip at a discount rate if you book during your stay before you leave. If the promotion is being offered you will find a flyer in your room with more info. The flyer usually gives you a special number to call from your in-room phone that connects you to Disney reservations for the special discount. You can only book it on your in-room phone as the resort front desk does not deal with reservations.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom