Booking Mckey's Christmas Party from England

swimmom

I'm not sure since I haven't ordered mine yet and it will be the first time for us. But I would assume that they mail these tickets, just as they do any of the other ticket purchases.

Upvote 0

4407mark

Yes Beauty - they should mail them to you. I don't know if they have options for you as far as the mailing goes since you are in the UK. Worst case is that they may hold them for you at the gate or perhaps have them waiting for you at your resort when you check in (if you're staying on property).

Enjoy! We'll be there on the 16th!

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by Beauty and the
Thank you, do you know if they will mail them to me?

I buy tickets regularly. Therers never a problem getting things sent and its usually only about a £5 to Fed Ex them (or whoever has the contract at the time). It is fun to track their journey to your door sort of adds to the excitement.:D

Upvote 0
Hi,

I live in Wales, and I bought them last year over the telephone. They arrived in the post, no problems at all. If memory serves me right, the postage wasn't expensive, either.

However, later in the year, they will probably be available to buy via the disneyworld.com website. This would obviously save money on the phone call, but, if you have set dates in mind that you want to go, I'd recommend booking early.

Have a good time!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom