Booking for WDW's 50th

dizneycrazy09

Forgive me if this has been posted, but I can't seem to find a direct answer to my question. I'm in the process of organizing a VERY large (30+) family trip for WDW's 50th anniversary, and it's currently looking that the time that works best for everyone is Mid-September of 2021.

I know that the official anniversary is 10/1/21, but when do we think the celebration will officially begin? We also want to make sure that we aren't jumping the gun on TRON/EPCOT revamp/GotG etc by going too early in the celebration. Any thoughts/advice would be welcomed.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Since they'll want everything they're building up and running for 1 October, you should be safe the rides will be running in September. Although with Disney nothing's ever certain, I suspect the 50th will be a year-long event either starting 1 October this year or maybe for the full year of 2021.

Upvote 0

wendysue

Forgive me if this has been posted, but I can't seem to find a direct answer to my question. I'm in the process of organizing a VERY large (30+) family trip for WDW's 50th anniversary, and it's currently looking that the time that works best for everyone is Mid-September of 2021.

I know that the official anniversary is 10/1/21, but when do we think the celebration will officially begin? We also want to make sure that we aren't jumping the gun on TRON/EPCOT revamp/GotG etc by going too early in the celebration. Any thoughts/advice would be welcomed.
30+ family members....WOW. That is a huge undertaking. You are a brave soul. Hope you have a great time! :happy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom