Booking for Backstage tours

Princess Clayre

Hi everyone,

My bother and sister in law have decided to join us for part of our trip and have offered to look after our little boy for one of the days. Hubby and I were deciding how to make the most of this opportunity and through we might take of of the Backstage tours. Does anyone know if you can get last minute bookings for the tours when we arrive or do they get really booked up in advance? We're arriving on the 3rd May for 2 weeks and though of maybe the Backstage Safari at AK but would love any recommendations as we have never taken any of the tours. Our favorite parks are AK and Epcot.

Thanks in advance

brkgnews

You might be OK since May isn't ridiculously crowded (as opposed to, say, June or July). However keep in mind that many of the tours are limited to around 20 participants or so, so it would certainly behoove you to make advanced preparations. I would suggest contacting the tours department at 407-WDW-TOUR (or through your travel agent)... in many cases you can book the tour and charge it to your credit card, and still get a refund provided you cancel within a certain window. I believe said window is 48 hours prior to the start of the tour, but please verify that with WDW management.

Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

brkgnews

Ah... forgot to mention about recommendations.

AS you can see from my Avatar, EPCOT is a favorite of mine, as well. I have taken the Undiscovered Future World tour and it is fabulous... lots of sneaks behind the scenes, as well as plenty of "on-stage" information.

Upvote 0

JuliaGulia

The keys to the kingdom tour at MK is great as well. Also, if you are interested in renewable crops and the Disney green houses, consider the Behind the Seads tour at EPCOT.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom