Booked Free Disney Dining for January 2013

Prof Ecks

Original Poster
I received a Disney Destinations promo today in the mail with a pin for free disney dining in 2013. Covers 1/2- 3/7/13. Called Pam at Kingdom Konsultants and she got it added to our January wdw/wlv vacation package. Sweet. Thought I would pass it along. Yay Pam!

wiigirl

Congrats! :)

Hope you have a wonderful trip!
75.gif

Lucky

Did it really say "free" dining? Another offer for the same period included a dining plan but it was more like 75% off than free.

Tinkerbella16

I also got a PIN in the mail on Monday! It was to chose from either 35% off select resorts or Free Dining for select dates in Jan-Feb and Aug-Sept! I am going in November next year, so I won't be using that one. Hopefully I get 7 more throughout the year like I did this year! :)

MountainMedic'sWife

What is the best way for getting yourself set up to receive PINs? I have signed up for everything Disney offers and will be getting one of the credit cards soon. Is it the credit card that makes the difference or are bounceback offers what you receive most? I'm going to be booking for the first week in Dec2013 and would like to get a room only discount.

Prof Ecks

Original Poster
MM's W- My promos with PINs seem to be based on the fact that we go to the world every other year. This promo said "Come 'sea' us again and save!"

piazza

I go every year with a family of 8 and have only ever gotten a pin once for a time period that i couldnt use it, so i doubt it is frequency.

Alison1975

I go every year with a family of 8 and have only ever gotten a pin once for a time period that i couldnt use it, so i doubt it is frequency.

never have gotten one..went twice in 16 months back in 1999 and 2000 then not again until 2011..never got a pin then.. now we went in 2011 and 2012 and have 2013 booked ( bounce back) but still no pin. I honestly don't think there is any rhyme or reason to it all!

piazza

I think luck has a lot to do with it! I have a trip booked for 1/20013 and actually a short one for 3/2013 (my daughter is going to be marching down main street with her school band) so were going down to see her. I would love to get free dinning for either one of those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom