Booked around 30 days out resort only, Magicbands or not??

Dory71

Original Poster
Just booked a resort only reservation a couple of days ago but I do not see new magicbands in MDE. Are we too late to personalize them? Will we receive them at check in?

SAV

I am pretty sure that you are past the personalization time frame and will need to get the gray ones at the front desk.

Rob562

You can still personalize your Bands up to about 10 days out. They'd be waiting at the front desk, though they may still mail them. (A friend recently booked at about 28 days and still got them in the mail)

To the OP, I'd check to make sure that the reservation is linked properly, then look for the MagicBand order, perhaps under Notifications.

-Rob

Dory71

Original Poster
You wouldn't see them under "My MagicBands and Cards," if that's where you're looking.
I am looking under magicbands and cards and see all of my previous ones just not a new one. I do see my resort reservation that is why I was confused. Just tried to link the reservation number and think I found the problem. My sister in law made the reservation so I will check with her and see if she is able to see and personalize our magic bands.

CaptainAmerica

I am looking under magicbands and cards and see all of my previous ones just not a new one. I do see my resort reservation that is why I was confused. Just tried to link the reservation number and think I found the problem. My sister in law made the reservation so I will check with her and see if she is able to see and personalize our magic bands.
You're not supposed to see them there yet. They won't show up there until after you've customized them and they've been printed and shipped.

Dory71

Original Poster
Thanks for all of the input. We figured it out this evening. The reservation I was looking at was actually my sister in laws. Our reservation was not linked. Once I linked our reservation the option to personalize magic bands appeared. Not sure when they ship out but it said to hurry they could ship any minute! Can't go to Disney without my personalized magic band.

tigger731

I am pretty sure that you are past the personalization time frame and will need to get the gray ones at the front desk.

Last December I lost my purple magic band and was able to replace it with a purple one, albeit not personalized.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom