Book Multiple Rooms on One Account?

Hi! We are (hopefully) planning a return trip for Christmas week 2021. In all of our trips it's only been myself, my wife, and our 2 daughters, so we've always booked a single room.

Next year will be a bit different. Both our of our daughters will be bringing significant others with them. As a result, the 4 of them will be getting one room, and my wife and I will be in a second room.

Can you book 2 rooms on the same account through the website? Any tips or tricks to know when doing this? I know I could probably do this through a TA, and may end up doing that, but since the booking system is currently down, I really can't see how it works. Thanks!

DisneyJoe

Hi! We are (hopefully) planning a return trip for Christmas week 2021. In all of our trips it's only been myself, my wife, and our 2 daughters, so we've always booked a single room.

Next year will be a bit different. Both our of our daughters will be bringing significant others with them. As a result, the 4 of them will be getting one room, and my wife and I will be in a second room.

Can you book 2 rooms on the same account through the website? Any tips or tricks to know when doing this? I know I could probably do this through a TA, and may end up doing that, but since the booking system is currently down, I really can't see how it works. Thanks!
It's easier to do by calling Disney on the phone, they would book both rooms and make notes that you are traveling with each other. You would need to chose one of your daughters as the lead guest on the reservation for the other room.

Upvote 0

RememberWhen

It also is probably helpful for all the people in your party to have MDE accounts and link each other as friends. I feel pretty sure (though I’m not 100%) that you could make a reservation in the name of one of your MDE friends. Once you can make reservations.

Upvote 0

Rob562

It's easier to do by calling Disney on the phone, they would book both rooms and make notes that you are traveling with each other. You would need to chose one of your daughters as the lead guest on the reservation for the other room.

It also is probably helpful for all the people in your party to have MDE accounts and link each other as friends. I feel pretty sure (though I’m not 100%) that you could make a reservation in the name of one of your MDE friends. Once you can make reservations.

Both of these.

Your #1 step should be to ensure that every person has their own MDE account (even if some never plan on logging into their account afterward), and that everyone is inter-connected to each other as friends. That allows you to ensure that you're linking the reservations properly when you book.

If I recall, when booking the second room, when you get to where you put billing and mailing info, there's a checkbox to indicate something like "I am booking this room but will not be staying in it". You then indicate the lead guest name, but your billing name and info will be on the reservation. You'll then choose the MDE profiles that will be in that room.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
@Rob562 nailed it.

The easier way is to follow your own advice and use a TA that specializes in Disney.

@Kingdom Konsultant is one such agency and the travel sponsor of this forum. I have been using them for more than a decade now. Let them sweat all the details including keeping an eye on which promotions and automatically rebooking you if one comes out that you qualify for.

Upvote 0

80sRockKevin

Original Poster
@Rob562 nailed it.

The easier way is to follow your own advice and use a TA that specializes in Disney.

@Kingdom Konsultant is one such agency and the travel sponsor of this forum. I have been using them for more than a decade now. Let them sweat all the details including keeping an eye on which promotions and automatically rebooking you if one comes out that you qualify for.

Thanks! I've used @wannabeBelle - Marie at Kingdom Konsultant in the past, and she was amazing. Will probably do the same again, considering the many moving parts of this trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom