Boo to You

Bug715

Original Poster
I know the cast preview of the halloween parade was last night. Does anyone have pictures to post? Thanks

devoy1701

Sorry, no pictures because I wasn't there... But I did want to say that Boo To You is my all time favorite Disney Parade that I have seen!!!

since I never got to see Main Street Electrical Parade in person... =(

disneygoof1

Don't have pics, but it was a great cast preview! I loved the headless horseman, and the haunted mansion float with the dancing ghosts. it also has some rare characters in it, for example the lost boys from peter pan. All in all, parade was awesome!

Bug715

Original Poster
So far it sounds like the parade last year. Its my favorite parade too!!

Are the Haunted Mansion dancers in it again?! thats my all time favorite part

Tinkrbell

I thought it was really good last night. It's one of my favorite parades. I have pictures, but Im gonna post them later because I have to finish my laundry & the get on a bus to Epcot to pick up my first pay check. I also have off tomorrow, so I might be able to post the pictures then.

castlecake2.0

The Parade was EXCELLENT. It was the first time I have seen it. I dont have any pictures though. The Haunted Mansion float was in it, along with the dancing ghosts from the ballroom and Butlers with sparking shovels. Fantastic parade.

cameronmouse

after reading this thread I think i may make the trip for halloween next year. Christmas is our favorite time to go but we wanna check out the halloween party, sounds like a good time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom