Boo To You Too Parade 2006 photos

PuckEars

Great info. We are going to MNSSHP on Oct. 17th and can't wait!!!! This will be our 3rd time going. We have been in 2002 and 2003.

24 Days Until Disney!!:sohappy:

Ciciwoowoo

Fantastic!

I've never seen Christopher Robin at WDW before! I love the caretaker and the hound dog from the HM too!

Wish I could go!

autumndawn1006

Cool! Thanks for the link!

I have never been. How is the Halloween fireworks show different? Just the music, or do they have different designs?

imagineersrock

Cool! Thanks for the link!

I have never been. How is the Halloween fireworks show different? Just the music, or do they have different designs?
It's an entirely different fireworks show made specifically for the event... Hosted by the "Ghost Host" with cameos by a bunch of the Disney villains---and the music associated with them.

scotth1224

We were there for the Sept 15th MNSSHP.....It was cool....Very festive...Hallowishes was awesome...parade was good.....a couple of the floats in the early parade broke down and had to be towed...don't know about the late parade. I personally thought the show involving the villains on the castle stage was extremely lame and not worthy of Disney. Just me though!

seabee1

The pics are great, thanks! We are going to this party next year. This year we are doing the christmas party. I can't wait. Seeing this makes me even more excited.:sohappy: Oh, are there any meet and greets with Jack Sparrow anywhere?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom