Bon Bon Land Video - Strange, strange park!

robbalvey

Original Poster
Hey everyone! We have just added a new video, this time around "Bon Bon Land" in Denmark.

Bon Bon Land is easily one of the most "screwed up" parks I have ever...EVER been to. If you thought the "Nara Dreamland" stuff was crazy - wait until you see this!!!

For years we had all heard about the "Dog Fart Coaster" and thought it was just some bad translation for something else, but no....they really DO have the coaster, where a dog farts on you! :eek:

And if that's not bad enough, there's the large breasted cows, "interesting" stuff on the bathrooms doors, etc. Just imagine if Disney had the minds of Bon Bon Land! :hammer:

You need to see this video! It can be downloaded here:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/videos/video.htm

First video on the left hand side.

Enjoy!

--Robb

robbalvey

Original Poster
^ Well, you guys had this really huge Nara Dreamland discussion a while back over the photos and video we did, and this park certainly tops that.

I just thought people here would appreciate it because I remember how much you guys enjoyed the Nara stuff.

It doesn't really have anything to do with Disney other than it relates to Nara which relates to Disney.

Sorry, my bad. I was wrong.

Someone please delete this thread.

--Robb

Tigger1988

Im not knocking your post or info, just simply stateing that it would most likely fit better in a different section of these forums, not the WDW general disscussion

robbalvey

Original Poster
I just did a search for where I found the Nara discussion and I put this in the same forum.

Again, I'm sorry.

You can delete or move this thread no if it's of no interest to anyone here.

--Robb "Didn't mean to stir things up, honest!" Alvey

elpirataman

That was the most DISTURBED thing I have ever seen! That park has some serious problems. Please tell me they had age restricitions to that Hippo Titty thing! But still Hilarious!

ssidiouss@mac.c

Hey!!! No forum nazi's should be attackn the Robbinator!!!!

His videos of disneyworld and other parks are amazing.. they really let you feel the fun of the vactation spots he checks out..

and his disney wedding was very cool.. you should all check that out :)

PS : I need the name of the song that you used in your Europa video.. i gotta download that in mp3.

robbalvey

Original Poster
^ That one is called "Day Oh" by Cartoons. Great little tune.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

--Robb "And yes I was on the 7th Guest team...many moons ago!" Alvey

Captain Hank

:eek: Wow. And I though the Bombing of Smurf Village was messed up. The thing at the end...wow. Great video...but just...wow. By the way, loved your Tokyo Disneyland video! :wave:

robbalvey

Original Poster
^ Thank you! :D

We are going to HKDL and back to TDL in December so hopefully we'll have some more videos for you all to check out soon.

--Robb "Although they won't be as cool as Bon Bon Land!" Alvey ;)

robbalvey

Original Poster
cls4016 said:
I can't believe you guys actually rode some of that stuff...
you've got major Kahones!
The big rides were actually all very solid by good manufacturers - Zamerpla Disk-O, Gerstlauer 95 degree drop coaster, Huss Condor, Intamin rapids, Zierer kiddie coaster, etc. They were just themed so WEIRD!!!! But yeah, the self-operated ones were a little sketchy!

If you want to see the most bizarre "self-operated ride" check out this thing we found at a little tiny park in Germany:

http://www.themeparkreview.net/forum/files/boatjump_124.zip

Now THAT is screwed up!!!! :lol:

--Robb

Captain Hank

Wow...that would violate about 300 safety codes here in the States. Oh, by the way, the fly swatter thingy in Bon Bon land actually looked like a cool concept. Can't say that about any of the other ones though...

Thelazer

No one should be knocking Robb. He is the MAN! Heck his videos have entrained many of us in the break room.

Heck, if I had a girl who’d go with me to visit all these parks, I’d do it too. I don’t have that, umm, nor enough money to visit them so well.. Robb’s videos will have to do!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom