Bomas restaurant

tiggerlover1971

My family and I want to try this restaurant in the Animal kingdom lodge when we go in two weeks. Does anyone know how the food,atmosphere, or anything else about it that they would like to share. comments will be appreciated. We heard the food was very good

ToTBellHop

How could they not let you into the Resort? I mean...if you go in on the Animal Kingdom Lodge bus from a Theme Park, how will they know the difference? Anyway, I love anything and everything at Animal Kingdom Lodge...you will love the food and you won't want to leave the Resort afterwards...

Upvote 0

Goofette

Originally posted by DogsRule!
How could they not let you into the Resort? I mean...if you go in on the Animal Kingdom Lodge bus from a Theme Park, how will they know the difference? Anyway, I love anything and everything at Animal Kingdom Lodge...you will love the food and you won't want to leave the Resort afterwards...

That's a good question. I know if you drive to the resort they check to see if your on a list, but I never thought about just riding the bus in. We rode the bus to and from the parks and were never asked whether we were staying at the lodge. So I guess the bus is the way to get in without reservations.

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
i made my ps for bomas yesterday they didnt ask for a credit card how can they charge you ten dollars for not showing up and they didnt even advise me on that if they dont have a credit card? i got a confirmation number.

Upvote 0

Goofette

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
i made my ps for bomas yesterday they didnt ask for a credit card how can they charge you ten dollars for not showing up and they didnt even advise me on that if they dont have a credit card? i got a confirmation number.

Geez, I don't know. I guess since you all just did it then they aren't asking for credit card now. They did at the time we went, but I guess things have changed. I was just trying to help out. I'm GLAAAAADDDDDD they didn't ask for your credit card. Erika, just forget all the advice I have given you....sounds like I was just full of BS :rolleyes: and I don't know my head from my A$$$

Sorry about the wrong advice. Listen to these wise people on here, I'm sure they know a lot more than I do. I went in April so that's been awhile.

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
goofette you gave me great advice thats why i called for ps dont be mad at me I am sorry if i sounded ungrateful. I was just asking how could they charge me money if they didnt have a cc number I am sorry if i sounded rude forgive me( tigger wants to give you a big hug)

Upvote 0

no2apprentice

Sounds like Disney has changed it's mind on the cedit card issue. I remember other posts not too long ago about how WDW was starting to require credit card numbers for PS, but I think it had to do with some of the more popular character meals (especially at Cinderella's Castle. It could be they eased up the credit card requirement due to guest complaints.

See? Maybe WDW is listening to us, after all.

Yeah, I know...hopeful thinking.:)

Upvote 0

Goofette

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
goofette you gave me great advice thats why i called for ps dont be mad at me I am sorry if i sounded ungrateful. I was just asking how could they charge me money if they didnt have a cc number I am sorry if i sounded rude forgive me( tigger wants to give you a big hug)

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken it the wrong way. It's just the with everything I typed on that somebody came back to prove me wrong. I was just trying to help out and I didn't mean to get so upset about it. Your right, if they don't take your credit card they can't charge you. I'm glad they've changed the reservation policy. It will make it a lot easier. I didn't mean to get so upset, it's just been a really bad few days (Hugs back) sorry :(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom