BOG table for 1

ginadee

Original Poster
Im seeing plenty of reservations for 1 at BOG. Ive got 2 separate ADR's for 1, 5 minutes apart. I will still keep checking every day for ADR's for 2 but if we have to eat separate we are totally fine with that. I was just wondering are there that many tables for 1 or what is seating for 1 like?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thank you for this post. I wanted a lunch ADR for 2, nothing available for all our days...it never crossed my mind to search for party of 1...voila! There were several days/times available and I was able to overlap 2 reservations for 1.

I have eaten in BOG at least a dozen times and the smallest table is for 2 (and there are very few of them!) Since you pick your own table at lunch, I am not concerned about being unable to sit with my dining companion. I don't know how two "single" reservations would be handled at dinner; obviously they will not seat a single diner with other guests, so I assume that two parties of 1 (traveling together) with overlapping times can share the same table.

epcotisbest

Im seeing plenty of reservations for 1 at BOG. Ive got 2 separate ADR's for 1, 5 minutes apart. I will still keep checking every day for ADR's for 2 but if we have to eat separate we are totally fine with that. I was just wondering are there that many tables for 1 or what is seating for 1 like?
Thank you for this post. I wanted a lunch ADR for 2, nothing available for all our days...it never crossed my mind to search for party of 1...voila! There were several days/times available and I was able to overlap 2 reservations for 1.

I have eaten in BOG at least a dozen times and the smallest table is for 2 (and there are very few of them!) Since you pick your own table at lunch, I am not concerned about being unable to sit with my dining companion. I don't know how two "single" reservations would be handled at dinner; obviously they will not seat a single diner with other guests, so I assume that two parties of 1 (traveling together) with overlapping times can share the same table.
Brilliant. I would never have thought of this.

ginadee

Original Poster
Oh cool. Glad I could be of help. I have the lunch ADR's. So your saying at lunch even tho its a reservation you just go in and sit wherever? Well that's perfect then.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Oh cool. Glad I could be of help. I have the lunch ADR's. So your saying at lunch even tho its a reservation you just go in and sit wherever? Well that's perfect then.
Yes, just find an available table in which of the 3 rooms you would like to sit. The West Wing is the smallest and tables are hard to come by in there (just an FYI). But you are free to explore all rooms once you have eaten.

jaklgreen

I usually have the opposite problem. I travel solo and reservation for 1(at other restaurants) are hard to come by. I sometime have to book a table for 2. I have never seen a single person table so if a table for 2 is available it should also be available for a single diner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom