BOG FP - Invalid Email or password error

johnf0614

Original Poster
Anyone else experiencing log in issues? I was able to log in to the BOG FP website in the past. I recently tried logging in to book a reservation for lunch, and am now getting the invalid email or password error. My wife is actually getting the same exact error. My FIL who is under a separate room reservation was able to book a lunch FP for the family in his room, but we can't book anything for ours... Anyone else have this issue, and get it resolved?

I_Dream_of_Disney

I have the same problem, and have had for a few weeks. Since the error screen has FastPass+ at the top, I wonder if you must be inside the 60-day FP window to login?

johnf0614

Original Poster
I have the same problem, and have had for a few weeks. Since the error screen has FastPass+ at the top, I wonder if you must be inside the 60-day FP window to login?

I'm within my 60 day window. The strange part is that everyone in my party under our room reservation is having the same exact problem. My father in law who has the rest of our family under his reservation for the same time period, has no problems... I was able to log in, in the past, but now I get the invalid email error, as does the rest of my family in my room reservation.

Ariel484

I could be wrong, but since it's still in testing I think you can use your email only once. I got a FP+ with my email and then tried again - didn't work. The same reservation # worked when I used my husband's email.

johnf0614

Original Poster
I could be wrong, but since it's still in testing I think you can use your email only once. I got a FP+ with my email and then tried again - didn't work. The same reservation # worked when I used my husband's email.

I'm only using 1 email. My wife's email is having the same problem. My Father in law booked it under his own email. Like I said, I was able to log in before with no problems. Now I can't all of a sudden. I know of many other people who suddenly have the same problem. Just wondering if anyone was able to get this fixed.

Last edited:

Thumper14

I know if you have any other Disney accounts using that email, the passwords are linked. I set up my husband's account in MDE and set his new password. When he tried to log into the Disneystore.com account later that day to complete a purchase, he received the same error you describe. When he reset his password, it reset the password on MDE as well.

Please give Swan guests Magic Bands!  

johnf0614

Original Poster
Hmmm, I just went through all of the accounts that I think I have through Disney, and all have the same log ins...This is so frustrating!

johnf0614

Original Poster
Quick update. I was finally able to log back in again last night. Made my choices, took a screen print. Only problem now, is that it doesn't show up on the BOG FP main page where it shows "View details..." Should I be concerned

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom