BOG fastpass

alac1980

Original Poster
does anyone know how to go about choosing a fastpass+ for be our guest? it shows up as 'fastpass offered' on the Disney page that describes the restaurant. but when I go to my actual fastpass booking section...it's not in the list.

cajuncandb

how can i get access to this - our travel agent tells us you have to receive an invite email as the BOG Fastpass is in "Beta" testing right now - please someone help me cause i don't want to stay in the dreaded line

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
how can i get access to this - our travel agent tells us you have to receive an invite email as the BOG Fastpass is in "Beta" testing right now - please someone help me cause i don't want to stay in the dreaded line
Just use the link above it should open up about 10 days before your trip.

Last edited:

75disney

I have been able to make FP+ For BOG for the last 30 days or so before my trip. However, the system will not let me book one after Nov. 29. It's a bummer because I really want one for 12/2. Glad you got one for your visit.

wdwmomof3

I'm hearing that they are not honoring the fast passes that were made without an invitation now. I just read it tonight. Can anyone confirm?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom