BOG 8:05

eddiemcgarrigle

I always book the Crystal Palace for my first day at the parks and tend to get let in at around 7:45 regardless of how many minutes past 8 my reservation is. Given that BOG is much further away, I'd suggest asking to be let in at around 7:35 to give yourself ample time to amble around to Fantasyland.

The beauty of getting in pre-opening will have you walking at a snails pace as you snap loads of, nobody in them except family, photos.

Disney4family

I wonder how soon it will be before CMs check our reservation times for early morning ressies. They could beep our magic bands to make sure we have such an early time and don't just want to wander and enjoy an empty park.

Disney4family

They will always check that you have an ADR before allowing you into a closed park, and at what time that reservation is for
We used to tell them we had an early time, but we never had to show them proof of that time. I haven't been there since April last year. I guess it's changed since then.

ToTBellHop

They always check our reservations on a printed list. No think it has become more controlled with time as the incidence of pre-opening resies has grown.

Livelovedisney

Original Poster
Man the kids are going to be tired come 1 o'clock. Definitely will be debating if we should keep the reservation or not because we have to check in at the poly before heading to the park....

Dwarful

They have always checked our name off a list as well for Crystal Palace & Castle breakfast....I have even seen those with times after 8:20 being moved to the side to get all of the 8:05 - 8:15 people through the line first...but that was only once in June and it seemed like everyone and their uncle were trying to get in.

kelknight84

We had 9:05 CRT ressies last February and they let us in at 8:05 when we got there. No asking of names, time or anything. Took our sweet time going to the castle and they even let us check in and seat us at 8:35.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom