Body Wars

Mickeylover

Original Poster
On my last trip to the World I was upset to learn that the pavillion that holds Body Wars had been closed. I was wondering if that was a perminant change, or if it has opened again.

TTATraveler

It is currently open through the 31st. It is uknown whether the pavillion will open during The Land's renovation starting very soon.

TTATraveler

wondersofdave89 said:
And hopefully January to March of 2005. While The Land is down for rehab.
If they do indeed keep WoL open during The Land's rehab, take advantage of it while you can, becuase there is a great shot at that being the last time it is open.

General Grizz

Wonders was open during much of the Spring, then closed during the summer. It reopened during the 18th and will probably close on the 31st based on lagging attendance. We can hope management decides to keep it open past then. :(

TheOneVader

It has bad attendance because no one knows it's open. I remember when we went there on the 18th, people would come into the pavillion, then just say "Oh, Body Wars is closed", litterally 2ft. fro mthe entrance with no sign or anything to confirm their statement. Then they turned around and left.

General Grizz

Plus it looks very empty when you walk in with the gift shop gone and Pure and Simple shut down (please!).

However, when I experienced Making of Me, four showings of Cranium Command, and Body Wars, it looked like full-crowd shows.

Kenan

Ive been working Body Wars and Dome and some parts of the day, the queue for Body Wars stretches all the way out to the greeter.

*Andy*

Im someone that actually likes change at Disney! TBH i hope they close it and think of something new too put there....really all there is is Cranium Command (which i do like) and body wars which doesnt really bother me if its closed or not.
It would be good if they could close the pavillion and totally re-do the whole thing and actually make sure people are aware that it exsists....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom