Body Wars Gone??

CheersBoston

Original Poster
I know that Wonders of Life will be opening for the holiday season this year, but I thought it was posted on here a few months back that Body Wars was actually dismantled and taken out. I tried searching, but I couldn't find anything. Anyone know??

teebin

I know that Wonders of Life will be opening for the holiday season this year, but I thought it was posted on here a few months back that Body Wars was actually dismantled and taken out. I tried searching, but I couldn't find anything. Anyone know??

Check the disney website, Bodywars will never open again according to them. Check out every month on the menu choices... it will not be opened according to disney's website.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...lendarRefurbishmentsListingPage&date=20061001
  • Body Wars: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [December 1, 2006 to December 31, 2006]
  • Cranium Command: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [December 1, 2006 to December 31, 2006]
  • The Making of Me: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [December 1, 2006 to December 31, 2006]

Plutofan1

Check the disney website, Bodywars will never open again according to them. Check out every month on the menu choices... it will not be opened according to disney's website.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...lendarRefurbishmentsListingPage&date=20061001

• Body Wars: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [December 1, 2006 to December 31, 2006]
  • Cranium Command: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [December 1, 2006 to December 31, 2006]
  • The Making of Me: Operates Seasonally; Temporarily Closed [December 1, 2006 to December 31, 2006]

Disney's website is rarely updated. They would be the last one's to post it. All 3 attractions in Wonders of Life will reopen 11/26-1/1/07. I do have a question however: Is there any chance that it will open early for Thanksgiving? We are in Epcot 11/18 & 11/22.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Disney's website is well - never right.

Taryn rode Body Wars last week, so it definately still exists. Universe of Energy had a rehab that never showed up on the official website, again, it's rarely correct.

Small signs from the attraction (those found in the exit hallway outside the probes which directed guests to the exit ramp down to Frontiers of medicine that had the Probe-speeding logo) were sold through Mouse Surplus.

That lead people to beleive it had been torn down - but other parts never surfaced. Those were probably just spares or removed for other reasons.

LudwigVonDrake

I won't be in WDW for a while so it's good to know that some people will be able to witness one of my favorite things in WDW: Cranium Command.

tirian

Disney's website is well - never right.

Taryn rode Body Wars last week, so it definately still exists. Universe of Energy had a rehab that never showed up on the official website, again, it's rarely correct.

Small signs from the attraction (those found in the exit hallway outside the probes which directed guests to the exit ramp down to Frontiers of medicine that had the Probe-speeding logo) were sold through Mouse Surplus.

That lead people to beleive it had been torn down - but other parts never surfaced. Those were probably just spares or removed for other reasons.

Correct. But last year was supposed to be the final opening for WoL. The "Holiday Operation" announcement took everyone in my department by surprise.

Speculation Alert: Disney recently agreed to give a medicine company display space in Epcot, but Disney never specified where that would be. I wonder if it's going to be in WoL? :confused:

Plutofan1

Correct. But last year was supposed to be the final opening for WoL. The "Holiday Operation" announcement took everyone in my department by surprise.

Speculation Alert: Disney recently agreed to give a medicine company display space in Epcot, but Disney never specified where that would be. I wonder if it's going to be in WoL? :confused:
I hope so!! Wonders of life is my favorite pavilion in FW.

Tiggerfanatic

This actually is an update; just a couple weeks ago the "Temporarily Closed" was dated as starting November 1st. I know, I kept checking because I was pretty bummed out about it being down while we were there.

DisneyMusician2

I haven't heard that, but it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for it to be under the radar. WoL was always my favorite pavillion at FW and I really hope that it comes back to some of the glory it had in the past. It was just really cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom