Body Glide?

eel_pharm_06

i've heard of this product called body glide... it suposed to be a good thing to put on if your walking long distances, and i'm going to WDW so of course i'm going to be walking. my question is; is it any good? or has anyone heard of it? i would love some feed back on the product. thanks!!!

Edy

DivineMadness7

I am hoping it does the same for us, my one question for those that have used it is where on your feet do you put it? I will be wearing my Croc sandals for the most part, my husband and oldest in sneakers and my youngest 3 will probably be in their Crocs as well.

When I used mine with Crocs, I put it on the top part of my foot, by the knuckles? (Do you call them knuckles on your feet? haha) the part below my toes. Then I put some on the side of my big toe and the "balls" of my feet. These seem to be the areas that have the most impact/rubbing. Didn't really put any on my heel, but some people may find that to be necessary. You want to put it pretty much anywhere that you may get a blister or have had them in the past. It also works well for the "curvy" ladies who have problems with their thighs and shorts :lookaroun heat + sweat + short shorts +a little junk in the trunk = pain

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom