Bob Iger: "We Don't Believe We Have A Pricing Issue At Our Domestic Parks"

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Pixar- I love me some Pixar films, but they've got to quit with all these sequels and get back to original content. They need to come up with some original ideas like Coco. They have become, "Well this movie was popular, so just make another one of those."
FWIW. Pixar is still making more originals then sequels and their future release schedule confirms this will stay the case for the foreseeable future.

Or simply put more damn things in each of the existing parks. They have plenty of land for people to go. What they are missing are places for people to occupy once they get in. They constantly say that WDW is the size of Manhattan, yet Manhattan manages to cram millions of people, not just 20K or so in such a small space because they provided places for those people to be and not outside in the sun.

Since I haven't been in a few years, I don't have first hand experience with the latest crowd issues. Is the issue that all the 20k are packed into one area of each park or is the park in general much more crowded in all areas? In the past, there were always crowd flow issues, but we would just try and zag what the crowds were doing and it worked well.

If I am understanding, your view is that Disney needs to focus on putting an A+ e ticket attraction in each land of each park, so the crowds would be equally interested in visiting the other lands and not focusing on just one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom