News Bob Iger outlines the need to transform the Walt Disney Company resulting in 7000 job losses and $5.5 billion in cost savings

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAR WE ARE
BORN TO BE SOLD
WE ARE THE HOLDINGS OF THE MICKEYMOUSE
Who wants a park and a character breakfast??

1686018927713.png

1686018955383.png

1686018978562.png

Trauma

Word is Ray Ferraro and Chris Chelios are being let go once their contact at ESPN is up. Don't get it. They just spent all this money acquiring the rights to the NHL and already are cutting back.
Sucks Chris is a friend of mine.

Well actually my wife is friends with his wife.

Money isn’t an issue he just loves Hockey and has to be as involved as possible.

LSLS

Word is Ray Ferraro and Chris Chelios are being let go once their contact at ESPN is up. Don't get it. They just spent all this money acquiring the rights to the NHL and already are cutting back.
But they kept levy and messier? I really hope they don't try to become as unwatchable as tnt

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Sucks Chris is a friend of mine.

Well actually my wife is friends with his wife.

Money isn’t an issue he just loves Hockey and has to be as involved as possible.
I have no problem with chelios…he’s just a victim of ESPN half heartedly trying to cover hockey. I don’t know why they bother to try? Really poor quality.

Ferraro makes excuses for headshots over and over again. He’s as useless as an announcer as he was a player. No tears there

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
But they kept levy and messier? I really hope they don't try to become as unwatchable as tnt

TNT's studio staff blows away ESPN's. I'm not a huge fan of one or two of them, but when you have the Great One *and* King Henrik together? Good golly Miss Molly.

LSLS

TNT's studio staff blows away ESPN's. I'm not a huge fan of one or two of them, but when you have the Great One *and* King Henrik together? Good golly Miss Molly.
Tnt is awful. Having guys openly cheering for teams during intermission is beyond obnoxious. Admittedly I don't watch ESPN either, but I legit won't watch my teams if they are on TNT at this point.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Tnt is awful. Having guys openly cheering for teams during intermission is beyond obnoxious. Admittedly I don't watch ESPN either, but I legit won't watch my teams if they are on TNT at this point.
Now that is less than desirable, let’s say. I can’t stand that either.

But losing Chelios is not good for ESPN’s hockey coverage. And I rarely have to care because the Wild are so infrequently on those two stations… 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom